Compare Pinterest vs Uber BETASee how working at Pinterest vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pinterest vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pinterest scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Pinterest full-time
Nice environment, decent perks, good work/life balance
It's challenging to manage at Pinterest. There is constant change on the people team where new processes, definitions, roles, projects are constantly being pushed down the manager's throats without... much explanation to why the change is better. The perf cycle changes this time around is yet another change we have to deliver as managers and manage unnecessary turnover The People team have not developed effective manager trainings to really build this capability at the company and as a result, there are poorly trained, underqualified leaders running many critical teams.
Advice to Management
change for the sake of change is no change at all