Compare Prosper.com vs Castlight BETASee how working at Prosper.com vs. Castlight compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Prosper.com vs. Castlight. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Prosper.com scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Castlight scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Castlight had 11 more reviews than Prosper.com that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Cpo" was the most mentioned Con at Prosper.com.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Castlight.
I worked at Prosper.com full-time
* Entry-level positions allow promotion to other departments ( e.g. customer service, specialist or customer escalation team, outbound sales, investors, fraud team or verification loan agent ). *... Bonuses * Excellent Paid Maternity Leave * Medical & Dental Benefits. * Employee Stock Option Purchase ( ESOP )
* Outsourcing of Job duties causes misinformation between Primary work office and 3rd party sources -- which affects customer service reliability.
Advice to Management
* There needs to be a more open-ended transparency with *some managers* -- who are *vindictive* to professional criticism. * Training more in line with the techniques employed by Dr. Stephen R.... Covey in "7 Habits of Highly Successful People" -- integrating character with ethics.
I have been working at Castlight full-time for less than a year
Great team focused on continuing to develop an incredible product, while supporting a diverse group of customers. Thoughtful approach of aligning best talents with appropriate functions in order to... excel in a team environment.
The Benefits Navigation space is heating up with many realizing that delivering this powerful solution to employers is very rewarding; however, Castlight started the space and continues to stay in... the lead.
Advice to Management
Keep hiring the best, stay focused on the priorities of driving the business, and never lose sight of the importance of taking care of our client base.