Compare Proteus Digital Health vs HealthTap BETASee how working at Proteus Digital Health vs. HealthTap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Proteus Digital Health vs. HealthTap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Proteus Digital Health scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- HealthTap scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Proteus Digital Health.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at HealthTap.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Proteus Digital Health.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HealthTap.
I have been working at HealthTap full-time for more than 3 years
Used to be one of the most innovative products in the healthcare
The people who built the product are long gone, especially the founding CTO and some stellar product people. The people who are still around are highly inexperienced and unskilled and get by through... smooth talking, political intrigue and self promotion. Most would not be hired for the same position in a professional company. Resumes are routinely and brazenly faked on LinkedIn - PM's who were doing customer support and operations till 2018 have resumes showing that they started in product way back in 2016. All of this shows up in the poor quality of work. There is no product management to speak of, no strategy or definition and what passes for specs is shocking. The product is in very bad shape and most engineers who don't have to worry about a visa have left.
Advice to Management
Hire product and engineering talent that actually knows how to build products and grow the business