Compare PwC vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at PwC vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I worked at Robert Walters for less than a year
Open communication from company management. Work hard play hard environment. International culture and exposure. Great teamwork. Customer Service oriented. Focus on quality and candidate/client... experience rather than quantity.
Company induction courses and training are heavily focus on sales roles and little content for support roles