Compare SAP vs Salesforce BETASee how working at SAP vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Salesforce scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- SAP had 94 more reviews than Salesforce that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at SAP full-time for less than a year
1) Best work life balance ever. 2) Employees are understanding and supportive. 3) Management is reachable. 4) Frequent perks and benefits. 5) Opportunity for Learning 6) Great Culture
So far didn’t find any !