Compare SAP vs Zoho BETASee how working at SAP vs. Zoho compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Zoho. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Zoho scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zoho.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zoho.
I have been working at SAP full-time for less than a year
1) Best work life balance ever. 2) Employees are understanding and supportive. 3) Management is reachable. 4) Frequent perks and benefits. 5) Opportunity for Learning 6) Great Culture
So far didn’t find any !