Compare Salesforce vs Uber BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
We won the #2 slot (down from #1 the previous 4 years) Great Place to Work in Singapore - only a month ago. Fantastic management style. Very big on listening to the voice of the employees, and... acting on recommendations.
Growth is enormous (because we've been very successful for many years) so the office space is quite squeezed. As with all successful corporations, meeting rooms are at a premium and difficult to get.
Advice to Management
Get more work space to handle our growth