Compare Salesforce vs Workday BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Salesforce had 288 more reviews than Workday that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I worked at Workday full-time for more than a year
Great Culture, Professional work environment, Team work across the globe, Customer centric, employee centric, great benefits, Best place to Work!!!
Nothing to highlight as Cons.
Advice to Management
A great visionary management team!!!!