Compare Salesforce vs Zendesk BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Zendesk compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Zendesk. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Salesforce had 337 more reviews than Zendesk that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Zendesk.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
We won the #2 slot (down from #1 the previous 4 years) Great Place to Work in Singapore - only a month ago. Fantastic management style. Very big on listening to the voice of the employees, and... acting on recommendations.
Growth is enormous (because we've been very successful for many years) so the office space is quite squeezed. As with all successful corporations, meeting rooms are at a premium and difficult to get.
Advice to Management
Get more work space to handle our growth
I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than a year
they are really a bunch of smart and nice people that you are going to work with, very flexible, open and transparent culture; the good ones get promoted really quickly, very merit driven career... progression
teething stage now as the company growing to enterprise