Compare Sun Life vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Sun Life vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sun Life vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sun Life scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sun Life.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LoyaltyOne.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Sun Life.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I worked at Sun Life
it is a very big company with completed training structures
I personally do not like the company value, seems that every one is seeking just for profits.
Advice to Management
The management level is very senior and they always have sightful ideas to illustrate us.
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Overall a decent culture, nice perks and benefits, fun employee events, bonus air miles program is nice
Management teams lack experience, direction. New opportunities are not posted, just offered to whomever management feels suitable.