Compare Trip.com vs Lowcosttravelgroup BETASee how working at Trip.com vs. Lowcosttravelgroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trip.com vs. Lowcosttravelgroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trip.com scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lowcosttravelgroup scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Trip.com.
- "Chinese" was the most mentioned Con at Trip.com.
I worked at Lowcosttravelgroup full-time for less than a year
Great Team lieders and managers, not enough benefits compensating low salary. Good atmosphere in office, friendly upper staff. Clean and cozy.
Young team, gossiping, rat rate, changing schedule without aggreging on it. Jealousy of other employees of different shifts. Expensive food in cantina. Not enough possibility to grow.
Advice to Management
Employee oriented trainings