Compare Tripadvisor vs Booking.com BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. Booking.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. Booking.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Booking.com scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I worked at Tripadvisor full-time for more than 3 years
Managers were some of the best people I'd worked with in my career. Great employee benefits Always innovating
Fewer opportunities to move upwards and not many opportunities to move laterally as well in my team