Compare Twitter vs Airbnb BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Airbnb scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- Airbnb had 43 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Twitter full-time
Twitter is an exciting place to work, full of people who are incredibly experienced but humble and generous in sharing their time with younger employees in need of career advice and guidance. A... positive work culture seems to be a carefully cultivated habit, and employee identities and diversity are valued, not suppressed. People come and stay for years, or go and come back. There is a strong emphasis on high-quality work but also on mental health and work-life balance.
There are no cons to working at Twitter that aren't pandemic related.