Compare UBS vs Bank of America BETASee how working at UBS vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UBS vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 486 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at UBS full-time for less than a year
International team and diverse, the bank keeps encouraging people to pick up new skills by offering workshops , free online courses
Hours can be long, need to pick up new things super quick
Advice to Management