Compare United Nations vs The World Bank BETASee how working at United Nations vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Nations vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Nations scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- United Nations had 8 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- The World Bank had 57 more reviews than United Nations that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Unpaid internship" was the most mentioned Con at United Nations.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff