Compare Works Applications vs East Agile BETASee how working at Works Applications vs. East Agile compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Works Applications vs. East Agile. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- East Agile scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Works Applications.
- "Singapore" was the most mentioned Con at Works Applications.
I have been working at Works Applications full-time for more than 3 years
Very good work life balance
Management positions should have more experienced members
Advice to Management
Improve the SDLC process
I have been working at East Agile full-time for more than 3 years
- Write full tests, keep you to constantly impove and always provide high quality, scalable, maintainable code. - Pair programming: Learn a lot from different pair partners, always push you to... communicate, think about different solutions, think about edge cases before writing code, know how to defense your ideas. - Directly discuss with clients, so your English and communication skill improves literally everyday. - Career path is clear. - No OT. - High salary and benefits, provide best insurances for all your family.
- Sometimes noisy (because pairs discuss with each other too much)