Compare World Travel Holdings vs Working Solutions BETASee how working at World Travel Holdings vs. Working Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at World Travel Holdings vs. Working Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- World Travel Holdings scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Working Solutions scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Working Solutions had 47 more reviews than World Travel Holdings that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Cruise" was the most mentioned Con at World Travel Holdings.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Working Solutions.
I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time for more than 5 years
Overall good work environment. Excellent customer service standards and supportive leadership.
Work Life balance continues to be a challenge.
Advice to Management
Keep us the good work. Flexibility and communications are your strengths.
I have been working at Working Solutions for less than a year
So far everything is cool! Haven't completely started, but their hiring process is very smooth and consistent. They have stayed in contact with me as I depart my long time job.
Nothing so far. And I don't foresee any future problems to be honest.