Read what Innoquest Diagnostics employees think about diversity and inclusion at the company, and if their workforce is comprised and supportive of individuals of varying gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion and other attributes.
Innoquest Diagnostics has a diversity rating of 3.2.
Does there seem to be diversity at Innoquest Diagnostics?
1 English review out of 1
October 21, 2021
- High Pay
- Good opportunity to work without any experience
- Accepts people from different age backgrounds.
- 12 Hours Shift
- Some people are not nice so don't expect too much from who you are working with
- working alternative days including weekends
- part-time pay are higher than full-timers which does not make any sense
Advice to Management
full timers deserve more pay than part-timers as they mostly did overtime work and has more duties to do.