Interview Question

PA to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Symless

"Great news! I'd like to interview you for the PA to CEO role here at Symless. Before the interview, I'll need you to record a quick 60 second video (you can do this from your phone). In the video, tell us about a specific time which shows you really shining as a PA, demonstrating how crucial you are to your current CEO (or someone that you've been assisting). When you're done, upload it to YouTube. Set the sharing settings to unlisted so only I can watch it."

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

6 Answers

I uploaded my video same day and received an acknowledgement and that I would hear back in 7 days. I emailed to ask when my interview would be as I wanted to go on a trip and didn't want to miss out. No response received. Very impersonal and arrogant approach.

Agreed very arrogant approach

Anonymous on

I had the same situation. Very unprofessional company

Anonymous on

Looks like they are really winning at interview processes!! Perhaps they will now rethink how they choose to treat people. Hopefully with some respect!

Anonymous on

Same experience. Extremely arrogant and unprofessional attitude throughout. Lucky escape!

Anonymous on

Agree! Exactly the same experience for me. They need to change the staff who do the interviews as the office manager is very u professional and disrespectful

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.