AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at AT&T

4,124 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

IT was pterry owful aful as in bad. Maybe next time to try out in the interview. IT was pterry owful aful as in bad. Maybe next time to try out in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy of instructional design? What methods do you prefer to use and why? Asked for an example of my instructional design work.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Due to the pandemic, the first interview was virtual with one recruiter. There were behavioral questions as well as "What would you do.." questions asked. The interview lasted an hour long and you find out within a week if you have made it into the next right. There is a total of three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you tell your team that they are being laid off due to budget cuts?   Answer Question

Student Intern II Interview

Interview

We first go over general behavioral questions. Then the interviewee asks about class experience and some easy coding question about linked list. He also asks me if I am able to relocate to atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Java: Reverse a linked list   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, one with the HR team and then one directly with the program. It wasn't difficult, mostly questions about past experiences. Pretty standard for an entry level job!

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview with behavioral questions. Not receptive to my situation as I was not able to attend in person. It felt more like a formality but decision was made I was not to be considered.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Interview

Awesome it was a great day for me and the process was very good and I love it so much I hope to get a new update soon as well

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the company   1 Answer

Senior Advanced Analytics Interview

Interview

1. got an email from a recruiter that the hiring manager will reach out to me directly without a phone screen
    2. 2 consecutive interviews with the hiring manager and another member on the team, was told that I will know the result before Christmas
    However, haven't heard back from them for A MONTH after multiple follow-ups. I understand that there's holiday season, but still, that should not be an excuse to ghost your candidate

Internship Interview

Interview

Custom Video Interview via one of the 3rd party organizations, allowed up to 48 hours to submit the responses. Overall good experience throughout the process although I wasn't selected for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Do you know some of the contemporary Virtual Chat Instant messenger names?   Answer Question

TDP- Technical Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviews were very organized. However they never sent an email rejecting or accepting me for the position even after going through all interview rounds. Very unprofessional for a large corporation.

Interview Questions

• You have a big business presentation coming up with people who are not tech savvy. What factors do you think about when creating this presentation to accommodate people of all different tech backgrounds?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was asked to do a video interview the day after I submitted an application. The questions asked were relatively simple, such as "Why are you interested in working for AT&T?" I received another email the day after I completed the interview saying that I was still being considered for the position. I'm very pleased with the response times considering that it's so hard to find a job these days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something? What techniques did you use and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.