Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Accenture

15,009 Interview Reviews

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Great interview experience. Started out with a 30 or so minute interview with HR/Recruiter asking me standard questions regarding experience. Once I passed that interview, I had a phone interview with the leading manager of the team. After that, I had two interviews; a video interview with a Senior manager and a phone interview with a team member. This was all during Covid times, so none of the interviews were done in person. Everyone was exceptional. All were very well informed, and very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about Accenture?
      Why do you want to work for Accenture?
      What experience do you have in project management?
      Walk me through your resume.
      Tell me how you deal with conflict.
      Tell me a time where you had a difficult client and how you dealt with it.
      Walk me through a day at your current position. What do you do?
      Mostly behavioral questions
      How do you deal with conflict?
      How would a previous employer or current employer describe your work/attitude?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first screening was an informal 30 min chat about my background and Accenture. They asked about my experience, other offers, and why I am interested in Accenture. At the end the interviewer said I would likely move on to the next round, but I unfortunately was not.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The process was organized. The case studies required thorough review and analysis. You have to prepare for the questions they will ask you about the solution or product you create.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you might face when launching the product?   Answer Question

Interview

I had a digital assessment on Extended Reality first. Waited for a week before a phone screen about my resume, work experiences, and extracurriculars. Then the final interview had a tech presentation, behavioral interview, and some client scenarios.

Consulting Development Program Interview

Interview

Initial 30 minute screen interview and then an hour long interview with a director. The large interview consisted of basic interview questions and then a presentation which you could prepare for a few days in advance.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? What differentiates Accenture from other Consulting firms?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Straightforward, interviewer was nice. The interview was a thirty minute case study and a thirty minute personality interview. Both interviews felt more like conversations than formal discussions. Overall, pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had difficulties working on a team and how you resolved those issues   Answer Question

Interview

I interviewed at the Grace Hopper Conference in 2016. I had an initial behavioral interview, a case interview, and a closing behavioral interview. The first interview was in-person at the conference, and the final two interviews were done virtually.

Interview Questions

Interview

I interviewed for the HK office. After the initial resume screen, I was invited in for a group interview. They divided us into two groups and we had 15 minutes as teams to solve a case. A group of managers will grill you with questions. Second round was with my manager and it was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting? Tell me about an experience in which you have failed.   Answer Question

Summer Tech Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Included answering questions about how you would respond to different situations, as well as what decisions you would make in certain situations. The interview also included a technology showcase on largely a topic of your own.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture?
      What would you do in (blank) situation in the workplace?   Answer Question

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ (US)).

Interview

Hr calls and asked details from resume and then scheduled a interview Skype call. This is technical interview. Then follows with manager interview who explains work culture and expectations of Accenture.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.