Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was done remotely. I was living in one state planning to relocate to another state. There was an email exchange with the recruiter, then phone calls with two hiring managers. The last step was meeting an Accenture manager locally just to get a feel for how well i present myself. The last step is more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what interested me about consulting, the company, project management, etc. This was a typical interview with no curve-ball questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screening in March 2015, and was informed that they were moving forward. Then silence, dead silence until June when out of nowhere, they contacted my manager as a reference. I was obviously taken by surprise, and around a week later, they asked me to interview with the hiring manager. I accepted, and was told they would be moving forward, and promised me that progress would be a lot faster this time. Fast forward to September 2015. No updates. Last time I followed up was in August, and they informed me that they were still moving forward, with no available updates. Overall, it's been half a year so far being stuck in limbo with Accenture. Actually, no wait, today when I contacted them again, they told me the position was actually cancelled.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2016.

Interview

The process was easy after the application was submitted. Got through the phone interview only. But never got any response after that. They mentioned they would my details for record.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I submitted an online application. I had a screening phone call, which went just fine (basic screening questions). I had a follow up interview with someone from the department I was interviewing for. My interviewer was brash and rude throughout the entire conversation, asking me very vague questions and then getting upset when I asked for clarification so I could provide a response. At one point, I even stared at my phone, trying to decide whether to just hang up or not. Nothing like this has ever happened to me in an interview. I was glad when it ended and genuinely happy when I did not advance to the next stage of interviews. I'm surprised the company allowed this individual to interview candidates, although I left the interview feeling like I had dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• "Do you even know what a programming language is?"   4 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were a phone screen, technical, and final interview in separate sessions. The final interview is most often held 1:1. The interviewer will tell you about Accenture. The 1 interview session usually is from 30 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• 1. What's your experience in Project Management?
      2. How do you deal with issues in a team?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, that felt somewhat disconnected. Then there was a second phone interview that went a lot better. There was a face to face in the local office and then they flew me to Chicago for the behavioral interview, that also background, skills, and knowledge questions. The entire process from initial application to hire date took more than 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about an experience that stands out in your mind where there were multiple decisions or actions that had to be made almost simultaneously.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews , there were a serious of introductory calls, and then scheduled formal technical and behavioral interviews. It was balanced and there was a follow up technical interview with an expert in the field.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Submit resume through internal reference. Attend 4 levels of interview. Final HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on payscale and location

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

JD by an HR agent, 1st round by Junior HR, now awaiting second round by senior HR and operations

Interview Questions

• Nothing has come up as yet which is difficult   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process took three rounds. It looked like a good fit. I was offered the role, I accepted it, but they later pulled the offer back.
    Glad I did not resign from my old (and still current job).

The HR rep apologized numerous times, I felt it reflected badly on them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

See above