Accenture Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

AccentureProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore).

Interview

Went through the psychometric and a video interview and passed both, mentioned they would contact me again through email but they did not do so and would do a follow-up but got rejected through email in the end.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

The hiring manager briefly asked me to introduce myself and also about the past project experience. He also told me to share with him 1 project that I am most proud of and what is that project about. What problems did I face and how did I handle the situation

Interview Questions

• Share one of the projects you've done that you feel most proud of?   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore).

Interview

First, it was a gamified assessment, which consists of 12 neuroscience-based games that measure key cognitive traits and provide a snapshot of a person's unique characteristics.  After which, you will proceed to the virtual interview stage where they will ask you questions relating to the role that you have applied for. Then a recruiter will contact you for more details and you'll go on to the final stage which will be either the interview stage or the assessment centre stage.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about your experience with dealing with people from different cultures and your leadership experiences.   Answer Question

Accenture Graduate Opportunities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online on their job site.
    - Invited to do Pymetrics test (about personality, traits)
    - Hirevue video interview (record yourself)
    - Pending their response, hope they will get back.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to plan something significant? How did you go about doing it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with people from different cultures?   Answer Question
    • A time where you had to use knowledge from different fields and how you integrated them to achieve goals?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to use different media of communication and how did it affect your communication?   Answer Question

Graduate Opportunities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in April 2020.

Interview

First stage was conducted via a Personality test which was easy and pretty fun, just be yourself.
    Second stage conducted via a Virtual video interview with 4 questions and 2 mcq thereafter.

Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in April 2020.

Interview

Initial psychometric test that was based on games that tested various cognitive abilities (e.g. reflex, memory, risk taking) followed by a hireview interview that asked primarily fit questions. Following whcih was supposed to be a panel interview done on video call as well. This would be more case-centric that would test your consulting analysis skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with individuals from a diverse background.   Answer Question

Internship In Business Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in April 2020.

Interview

the interview was on hirevue platform, where they record you via video, so dont forget to wear a shirt.
    and prerecorded video of employer with questions will ask you and then give you a time to talk

Interview Questions

• there were questions like, descibe a time when you work in a group of people from different background, describe a time when you demonstrate leadership experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

After I applied online and did the digital assessment I was invited to do the HireVue Interview. There were 6 questions in total: 4 recorded interviews and 2 MCQ.
    For each interview question, the candidate is allowed some time to prepare and 4 chances.

Interview Questions

• How you adapt when working with people from different backgrounds   Answer Question
    • Describe an occasion when you used different forms of media to better communicate   Answer Question
    • Describe an occasion in which you planned something important   Answer Question
    • How you integrated knowledge from different fields   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

Does not take too long between each stage of the application process. Starts off with a psychometric test using the Pymetrics website. If qualified, application then moves on to the video interview stage using the Hirevue software. The video interview is pre-recorded, and allows candidates to record twice, only taking the second recording. The interview questions are not role-focused.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with people of different backgrounds, and how you changed your approach.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you integrated and combined knowledge from different subjects to achieve your goal.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you used different forms of media communication to communicate and how it affected your communication.   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Application

Interview

Found the opportunity for the program on Accenture's website, decided to apply for it online. The process took about 3 days to get a reply to do a Pymetrics test in order to move to the next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Pymetrics test is a personality test   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.