Alliance Data Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Alliance Data Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Alliance Data

1.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Lots of behavior questions. Keep it very professional. Make sure you are prepared and have questions to ask back. They like someone who shows an interest in the company do your research before you interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alliance Data

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Data.

Interview

I was interviewed during a job fair. I had two interviews the same day. Their background check process took about a week longer then I had excepted. The training was typical and took about three weeks, Monday thru Friday.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a negative experience that you had with a previous manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, next day got an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was about 30 min standard interview questions. At the and of the phone interview was scheduled an in person interview. Got a tour of the facility and was able to listen to a call. After that I had my interview, again, standard questions. The manager was very nice and funny. Stayed there a total of 1 hr30m. Received an email. With a call for an official offer. Accepted and filled out background request info. Background cleared 2 days later. Start day is not for a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an angry customer, how did you handle it, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Lenexa, KS (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

First you are contacted my a recruiter asked questions about your background in customer service nothing hard then on to see if you qualify for Cobrand side or PLCC side the difference is credit report means 2 or 3 more and hour. The Cobrand handles higher credit lines.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was not the best. The recruiter and i played phone tag for almost two week. The interview itself was fairly easy but the hiring process almost made me turn this job down

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Columbus, OH (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview, and a second interview, which is in person. Very easy, relaxed, and personable interviewers. The phone interview is to get to know you a little, and ask questions about different situations you've been in. The typical interview questions. The second interview expands upon those questions and gives you a more detailed view of the company as well as a tour of the building. They then contact you to let you know if they decide to hire you and talk about the pay, etc. Very easy and relaxed. Just be personable.

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email that I was a good fit for this interview; then I applied online. I was contacted by phone within a few days and was given a date for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? What services have you given to our community? Have you ever had to deal with an irate customer and if so, how did you handle it? What do you feel in great customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Milford, OH (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The most recent interview was the lady who called me several times told me she could not interview me as her and I worked the same hours and my half hour lunch was not enough time to do and interview then sent me a email stating I did not qualify for the job..

Interview Questions

• None, she would take more than a half an hour to interview me   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Data (Rio Rancho, NM (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, about 3 weeks later got a email asking to call to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was general questions, name a time when you had to overcome something difficult, when you had to multitask, etc. I believe that at the end of the interview, you schedule an in person interview, a week later I interviewed in person with two people. The first guy stated they dont write anything down about your interview, so dont worry. Just had a normal chat about my resume, then he showed me around. After that another person took over and just asked questions, no STAR format questions just things like how do you handle an angry call, the 4 week training can be long and boring, how would you handle that, etc. I really enjoyed the in-person interview, there was no pressure and the interviews were great people, you could tell. It basically felt like a normal conversation. I think they just want to see what kind of person you are and get a feel if you belong there. About 9 days later I got a call with an offer. Start date about 3-4 weeks after offer.

Interview Questions

• Dont remember much, but if you can get through the phone interview, the in-person interview is a breeze.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Data in February 2015.

Interview

short very few questions short answers required interviewer late apathetic non business related not much to say re company and benefits salary raises

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.