Apple Apple Genius Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Apple Genius Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Atlantic City, NJ (US)).

Interview

It was a pretty crowded group interview held in sections by multiple workers they did a slideshow in the beginning and then began to ask pretty general questions. Depending on how big your hiring event is, it can be extremely hard to get a word in and actually show why you deserve the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both held at different locations. The first one was at Apple down by Meatpacking in their office, not in the store. It was sort of a roundtable discussion group interview. 2nd interview was held at Apple in the Oculus on the 2nd floor of their store, where it was a smaller group interview. While I didn't get the position, it was a very easy and enjoyable interview process. I think Apple highly encourages people to continue reapplying because someone I had interviewed with did not get the position on the first time, or second, but on the third.

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was invited to come in for a group interview but I was the only one who shows up. I was called in for three interviews and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer
      Q: What Apple products do you own?
      Q: What apple software do you use?   Answer Question

Apple Genius Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

You can have as many as 4 interviews. Each with a different manager. The most easy going interview to have. Ultimately it was like having a conversation. I get a sense that they are truly curious as to what kind of person you are. Being yourself is the best way advice I’ve gotten from former employees during this interview process and I couldn’t agree more.

Interview Questions

• Describe a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It is 3 interviews. One is a group interview, second is an interview with you and two managers and the third is you with vice and senior managers. The process isn’t as long as some think. If you really impress them you will get the job in no time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for apple?   1 Answer

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Huntsville, AL (US)).

Interview

Friendly interviewers, relax demeanour. Casual setting in all 4 interviews. 3 interviews were at the store, I arrived 10 minutes early always, the managers seemed a bit busy and had to wait about 5 minutes after the scheduled interview. The managers had me pull up a chair with them and we just sat down in the middle of the store. The last one was a phone interview.
    They like social people that can talk to the costumer since it is a retail store. Process took about 6 weeks, answered all my questions about company growth, training, benefits.
    It was a part time position with the possibility or becoming full time.

Interview Questions

• One stressful situation?   2 Answers
    • One time you received poor customer service?   1 Answer

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Troy, MI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied one month prior to getting a call for a interview. Went to the Apple store and was interviewed with other candidates. I was informed that the interview process was a 3 phase process. You speak to 3 different Apple staff before getting the final decision. The interview went well, you get asked personality questions and you need to know the background of Apple and familiar with Apple's tech devices.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple product and why ?   1 Answer

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

4 interviews. First one is a group interview which was pretty easy. They mainly want to make sure you're a people person and can hold up a conversation. They ask if you have apple devices and I had none

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you would handle someone who is upset about their phone breaking   2 Answers

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Lansing, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was group interview of 4. The interviewers were in serious mood, and snobby also were not that engaging. They were just giving random questions (over 6 questions and each applicant had to answer it)were irrelevant to the applicant experience. The interview took too long, and put applicants with other over qualified applicants which it is unfair. Why would you make applicants compete and interview with applicant that were obviously going to be one landing the job to begin with. So it was waste of time to the rest of interviewed applicants. It was overall unprofessional. If I knew it would be like that I wouldn't have applied at all.

Interview Questions

• What is recent news you heard about or from Apple?   1 Answer
    • about time once you had to give negative feedback to peers?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Apple Genius Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in December 2017.

Interview

Very good/relaxed interview process. First was a meeting with the hiring manager to make sure you're a good fit for the store. After that, I was able to meet with the two store managers and worked out details. Had a good chance to talk about myself and what I am looking for. A very good company that wants to find wholesome employees.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.