Apple Applecare At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Applecare At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The first call was with a recruiter who asked about my readiness to work from home as opposed to a social corporate environment. Second was with a team manager tested me on technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• When you have an iPhone with a bluetooth device, what is the connection process called?
    What is the difference between IMAP and POP email
    Where in macOS do you go to see information about a Mac?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Arlington, TX (US)).

Interview

It was a phone call interview. The recruiter asked me to tell him about myself and some questions on communication and customer service. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, and I received an email of the result not more than a week later.

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

There was first a phone screening interview that was basic and behavioral. The 2nd interview was through video and also behavioral with a couple of technical questions mixed in. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer calling about their iPhone battery not working properly?   Answer Question

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in December 2018.

Interview

After I applied, there was an initial phone screening with a recruiter, then I moved onto a video interview about a month later, and three weeks after the interview, I received a job offer over the phone.

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for the AppleCare AHA College program in May of 2018 and got my first email in September 2018. The whole process took 6+ months.

The first email was basically to confirm that I met all the requirements that were listed for the position and to schedule a quick phone call with a recruiter. I got the phone call the next day and it lasted about 15 minutes and covered the basics of the job and asked how I deal with uncooperative team members. After I got the call in late September, I had to attend a virtual info session in Oct and schedule an interview via Hirevue in November 2018.

I scheduled my interview for the latest slot they had, not sure if it affected my interview but it went okay. I read that people had really fun interviewers but mine was really professional and straight to the point which made it hard to gauge if I was doing good. If you have the interview with Hirevue, don't expect it to be recorded or super technical based. It is one on one with the hiring manager. I think what they are really looking for is if you can empathize with people. Oh, also have your resume handy because they will ask you a lot of questions about it and expect you to apply what you learned from previous jobs/activities to tech support. The interview lasted about an hour and the first part is really making sure you can attend the training, meet the requirements, etc. The second part is more focused on you and how you react to different situations. I honestly thought I did really bad because there were like 2 questions that I did not have a straight answer to, so I felt like I rambled on but luckily I redeemed myself by asking the hiring manager questions about herself at the end (:.

After the interview, I was told I would hear back with an answer within 3 weeks. About a week later I received a call from the recruiter with a job offer! I am waiting on my background check to be cleared with HireRight, then I will know the next steps. No need to negotiate, the pay is pretty good for being in college and working from home, so no need to worry. Overall, the process is pretty long and the interview is a little intimidating, but if I can do it I'm sure you can too (:.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the cons of working from home?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your internet wasn't working and you had to log into work?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • A lady just called saying that she was on a cruise and her phone broke. She got a new one but found out that all her old pictures got deleted. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress?   Answer Question
    • How would you balance work and school?   Answer Question

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied in August and I was contacted in November. After they contacted me, they called me within 3 days for my first interview. It was a very laid back conversation that took about 30 minutes. I'm not very good at being put on the spot, but after some thought, I was able to pass the first round of the interview. The second interview was some time in December and it was through a video call. It took about 30-45 minutes to answer all the questions. The questions were a bit harder and you had to go into more detail. Again, the conversation was laid back and very casual. The interviewers I had really just wanted the best from me. I was also sick during the interview and didn't know half the things I was saying, but they were very understanding about that.

Interview Questions

• They asked many scenario, troubleshooting questions and I did one role playing scenario when I had to pretend I was answering a call to assist someone with wifi.   1 Answer
    • They asked to talk about myself.   2 Answers

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

One phone interview which is followed by a skype or in person interview. The people are very friendly and they want you to do well on the interview, so it was easy to calm my nerves after knowing that.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and problem solving questions. They are more interested in seeing how well you tackle problems and interact with customers and coworkers   Answer Question

AppleCare At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Pierce, FL (US)

Interview

I applied online for AppleCare Partner Relation advisor- mandarin language on 18th May and finally got the first virtual interview through HireVue for 45 minutes. She just asked me some basic question like why choose Apple and such and notice me of the pay range along with the job. I was told I should get a second interview sometime next week with one of the managers. I am really looking forward to it.

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Woodstock, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Found the job on indeed that they were hiring college students for the Apple care program. I applied and it took them 3 months to call me. On the call a recruiter talked to me about past experiences and job. Basically wanted to know if I was still interested in the job. After the call with the recruiter he sent me an email saying to fill out another application and directions to set up an interview. Got an email 3 weeks later with an invite to schedule the video interview on hireview. The interview was really relaxed but I was still nervous. Was supposed to be an hour but only lasted 35 mins. My interviewer was really nice and accepting that I was nervous. Didn’t ask me one technical question. Just specific situations of when I’ve been able to help an angry customer, or when I went above and beyond for one. Asked me 3 trouble shooting questions like what if a customers phone won’t turn on. Didn’t ask any role play questions. He said that they would either call or email in 2 weeks or so. I’ll post the results!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What would you say to a customer that can’t turn on their phone.   Answer Question
    • What would you say to a customer that can’t hear the person on the other sid dog a phone call?   Answer Question

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (State College, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Several interviews, took awhile to hear back initially. First was a phone screening with basic questions, and the second was a video interview. Care more about personality and how you work with others than actual knowledge on Apple products

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.