Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.8

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a month later screening if i was still interested in the job. then I set uo and interview over hirview which is like skype. i got a call a week later saying i got the job

Interview Questions

• When/How have you gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I absolutely loved the interview process, the individual who interviewed me was easy to talk to, I felt welcomed even though I didn't even know If I had the job or not. He clearly expressed what the job offers and what they are looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous scenarios in which you had to fix a problem   Answer Question

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview. That was followed by a video interview for an hour. At the end of the interview he said he would like to move me to a 2nd interview. A week later I had a 2nd video interview this time with 2 people for about 45 minutes. 9 days later Apple called with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• I'm having trouble moving pictures from my phone to the computer. Can you help me?   Answer Question

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Bangor, ME (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Fill out online questionnaire and submit resume with it and/or get a employee referral, them do the submission. Get an auto email saying they've received your app. Wait 2-6 weeks or more and get email stating to contact them for interview. Some have been contacted by phone. Get instructions by email for HireVue online webcam interview from your laptop/computer. This interview was 15 min with a live Apple recruiter. Some get a 15min phone interview instead. Afterwards, you wait -again. 1-2 weeks for email saying you either go on to next interview that will be 45min-1 hr. or thanks, but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why did you leave your last job?
      2. What's customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Gainesville, FL (US)).

Interview

FaceTime interview at the on-campus Career Resource Center. I dressed up, but most others were in jeans and polos. Recruiters were moving applicants into small interview rooms that had other Interviewers connected to iPads through FaceTime.

Interview Questions

• Describe what great customer service looks like.   1 Answer

At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process differs with each person and their experience level. They are comfortable and not in the least bit pressuring. They want to know you on a personal basis and get a feel how you would talk with someone.

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in April 2017.

Interview

The first call was mainly about the position and why I would want to work for Apple.
    The second interview via Skype. I was asked questions about my customer service and technical background and then did 1 role play. Was moved to next interview with team manager and that is today!

Interview Questions

• Customer can't sign into her icloud account. Please help.   5 Answers

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was on Facetime with the recruiter. Then I had a second interview on the computer with 2 other agents. The recruiter was awesome. But, the second interview it seemed like the 2 guys were newer to this process. They actually expected me to troubleshoot rather than just go through the process of talking through a call.

Interview Questions

• To try and solve a trouble shooting problem -- even though you haven't been trained yet.   2 Answers

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Face to face interview with recruiter, Panel Interview with team lead and manager. Received background contingent offer about a week and a half later. Background check came back after exactly 1 week, received official offer the next day. I cannot stress enough that they want to see empathy as everyone else has said.

Interview Questions

• I can't hear the video on my iPad, can you help me?   14 Answers

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Facetime Interview, mostly behavioral. The interviewer was friendly but stern. They made sure we understand the level of company that we were applying to. They described the nature of the job. Prior to the FaceTime interview there was a call describing the nature of the job and asking a few questions about why you were interested.

Interview Questions

• Typical strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.