Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Interview

Group interview>1 on 1 > 1 on 1>1 on 1> wait 3 weeks> group interview. I am floored with the way the Woodmere OH store treated me. I received a call after the store manager interview letting me know that they were moving forward me. I just needed to meet the market leader. She said she would be in touch to schedule soon. I followed up on weekly basis for a month. When she called to schedule the final interview she apologized for playing phone tag with me... She never returned any of my calls so I'm really not sure how that's a game of tag. I agreed to go to the final interview with the ML. I arrived early as did another person. We figured out, pretty quickly, that were were scheduled for a group interview. During the interview the ML was on his phone. He then told us that we would hear something by end of business that Saturday. I still have not received a phone call or any communication. The 1 on 1 interviews that I had with the managers were very professional and I was excited about the possibility of working for Apple after I met with them. It was the scheduler and the market leader who behaved unproffestionally and treated me in a disrespectful manner.

If you're not interested in a candidate just say so... don't waste their time with nonsense interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Get a tour of the store; then watch a video, tell the guy who showed your video what did you learned from the video; then sit down with the manager in a very crowd place, the manger will ask you three questions.

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Roseville, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the Apple web site. I got an email invitation to an interview about a month later. I had a one on one interview with an assistant manager. Definitely more about why I was a good fit for Apple than overly technical. I got an email for a 2nd interview a week later with the store manager. Another conversation about how I would fit with the company. 2 days later I got a call to meet with the regional manager. We had another great conversation about Apple and how I would fit in. I got an offer of employment later that evening.

Interview Questions

• During all 3 interviews I was asked why Apple and about my hobbies and passions. The first interview Also asked how I resolved peer conflicts.   1 Answer

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cambridge, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

First off, I want to start by saying I still believe Apple is a great company. However, I am still at a loss understanding their interview process as I feel I was not given a chance nor was the time taken for me to have any input.

Its a group style interview where we are asked personality based questions- which right off the bat limits your time and makes it very impersonal. The interviewer was very nice- I felt like it went very well; was happy with the questions and felt my answers were both substantial and qualified. I feel like I am very qualified for this position- however for whatever reason I was not chosen for a second interview. If the first interview was more in depth, and I had a better chance at conveying who I was, as well as my experience, I would feel better about not getting the position; This first interview is very topical and mostly personality based questions. They hardly asked about my previous experience with albeit us explaining what we do for a living with a brief introduction. Its almost as if they judge you based on looks I feel like, because it was a 45 minute interview with 4 other people. I probably had 10 minutes to talk in total and only a couple minutes to explain my background. Such a huge disappointment for a great company and as far as interviews I feel like I was highly discounted and not given a chance.

Interview Questions

• Very briefly, describe what you do for a living, a hobby and your name?
      How would you react to this type of customer?
      Roleplay customer and employee
      Explain why apple?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

2 interviews, first one group interview 8 people, very brief and not detailed, second one with the manager one on one also very relaxed. We spoke about my previous experience, couple problems within the management and how did I deal with it. Just come in be yourself and be honest always.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The initial interview process is done in groups which get smaller and smaller along the way. Its very casual, open and friendly. Once you get passed the 2nd round of group interviews you'll have a one on one interview with a department leader for the store that you'll likely be hired for and then the General manager. You'll get a response from them either way on whether or not you've been hired.

Interview Questions

• They'd like to know why you want to work for Apple, how you'd stand out and what your favorite Apple product is and why.   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Miami Beach, FL (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Went to the hiring event. and went forward to do three interviews, which honestly was a waste of time, The first two went great, but the last was with the business ,manager who was late only glanced at my profile and barely asked me anything, He had to look at my resume because he didnt have questions to ask. He didnt seem interested at all and didnt give me a chance AT ALL to show my skills or knowledge. Disappointed with this company, very drawn out process.

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Miami Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview process at apple can be long depending what you are going for at the store or in corporate. I had 4 interviews for a full time position but i know of people who have gone through more. Apple is very specific about the talent they hire.

Interview Questions

• What is a unique thing about you. Think outside the box   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was with business manager and the market business leader. met and reflected on work I was already doing. Decline to state further, since it would identify me. Decline to state further, since it would identify me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a challenge learning new technology.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

campus event phone call facetime call 4 managers very friendly but the internet was not good as recall many times but the questions were easy and hr emailed me after two weeks yes no yes no

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.