Apple Genius Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Genius Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.8

Genius Interview

Interview

Applied online, had one phone interview and then a in person interview. It was a group interview that was a very casual conversation. I had t o dress business casual and be there 15 minutes before.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite apple product and why   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Genius Interview

Interview

It was a group interview where we each took turns answering the questions. Interview was for one of the retail store positions at Fair Oaks Mall in Virginia. So it was conducted in an open area

Interview Questions

• When was a time you exceeded expectations?
      A time you went above and beyond for someone   Answer Question

Genius Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I was referred, and got an email right away to schedule and interview. First interview was a group one with about three other people. It was really casual, and fun. Part of the first interview we passed around an iPad that generated different questions for each person. I got a call a week later for a second interview, which was scheduled 5 days later. Second interview was me and another person and it was a bit nerve-wrecking because of the questions. We interviewed at a coffee shop right outside the store so it was casual but the question were tough. I got an email the next day saying that they'll move on with other candidates. I think the best way to continue and make it passed the interviews is to just be confident and outgoing. Whatever happens, don't let your nerves kick in cause that can hide and overshadow everything else. In these interviews, they are trying to see who you are as a person and if you'll interact well with other customers and what your thought process is like and how you'll be able to handle certain situations. Also if there are many locations in your area, I wouldn't apply to the busiest store, because there is a lot of demand and expectations to that store so the interview process could be more difficult.

Interview Questions

• 1. How does apple fit?

2. Favorite Apple product?

3. Why Apple?

4. Tell me About Yourself?

5. Tell me about a time when you had to do two things at once?

6. Tell me about a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you deal with it?

Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback?   Answer Question

Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Danbury, CT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process was different. They interview a group of people, not just yourself, and you and the other 5-10 interviewers take turns answering questions and talking about yourself. There is usually a 5 interview process, meaning if you pass the 1st interview, you'll be invited for a 2nd, and so on until you reach the last interview which is the 5th one.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Five interviews with different members of the management team. Started with a group interview and kept scheduling appropriate follow up interviews with higher staff members. The final interview culminated with a market leader.

Genius Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Long and very hard. You want to prepare and be sure be the right fit for the job. 3 interviews with a panel of managers every time. Plus its best if you were a tech specialist before hand.

Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Hoover, AL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Taking place inside the Apple store, it was a group interview in which two Apple Store managers had us pass around a tablet and select one of six surprise questions listed on the tablet screen for a total of 4 rounds. The day after the interview, I received the email informing me that I had not been accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to give something up for someone else. What did that feel like?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a disagreement with a customer. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview, sat us down asked up why we wanted to work for Apple, our favorite product, and our work experience. The interviewer was very nice and genuinely wanted us all to get the job.

Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 group interviews, 1 solo interview. They are really seeing if they will get along with you more so than what you know. But you still have to know enough and be interested in learning more.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given criticism.   4 Answers

Genius Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

It was a group interview. We all sat down in tables surrounded by 3 or 4 employees. They went around the room and asked us our names and something about ourselves. When we were finished introducing ourselves, they showed us a video showcasing Apple's products. During the video, we all filled out an application with our education, experience, etc. It was all pretty straight forward. There were about 15 of us and only 1 or 2 open positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.