Apple Mac Genius Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Mac Genius Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Mac Genius Interview

Interview

The interview process for becoming a Genius is equal parts technical and customer service. Be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of the MacOS, iOS, and iPadOS, as well as give examples of how you handled difficult customers.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the statement "the customer is always right".   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Mac Genius Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

There was a phone screening, then 2 group interviews, then 3 individual interviews with different managers. The first group interview had approximately 50 candidates and there were skits and team building exercises during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite toy as a child?   2 Answers

Mac Genius Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in January 2019.

Interview

This was a pretty cool experience overall. I had a series of 3 interviews. The recruiting team was super awesome and very fun. The company culture is very welcoming and chill.

Mac Genius Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Process was not painful at all. Just remember to make yourself stand out and make sure you make a good impression with the Hiring Manager. Process is also highly social with other applicants, so be social with them and try to nail it.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I had a friend submit my info into their internal hiring system. I was then invited to a hiring event at a event venue inside of a mall. During the interview there was a lot of situation role playing in teams of other potential hires.

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

This was a group interview, which made it easier to get through the process. The questions were basic interview questions, which are used to check personality. Nothing too difficult and it was a relaxed atmosphere.

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process didn't feel like an interview. There were multiple people in the room all working to solve things together. Some of the people then were chosen for a second interview, and then a third.

The other two interviews felt more traditional.

After being hired, some of my co-workers said that they had to go to the first interview multiple times before getting to a second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you couldn't find a solution for a customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

the interviewing process was simple. there were multiple interviews that would Intel multiple different managers and questions. very polite and wanted to know about you and what your hobbies were

Interview Questions

• where did you work previously   1 Answer

Mac Genius Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Typical behavioral and qualification questions. They asked me stuff like where i see myself in five years and how well i work with customers. It was overall a very chill and easy interview. Basic flowing conversation back and forth about my experience and my interests in the company.

Interview Questions

• Name the most difficult problem you encountered and how you came to solve it   Answer Question

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I did four interviews as a group. The first was the hiring event I was invited to by a recruiter. The second interview was with a hiring manager at one of the Apple stores. The third interview was with another hiring manager. The last interview was with the marketing manager at one of the Apple stores. We weren't asked any technical questions. It was mainly to figure out your personality and how you'd interact with customers and how well you handle difficult situations. I applied for Genius, but am working as a Specialist. Not a big deal though. From the 1st to last interview was a total of about 2 weeks. It was really a quick process!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a disgruntle customer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.