Apple Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in February 2019.

Interview

Very formal. Lots of back to back questions. Prepare ahead for personal and professional questions. Very formal. Lots of back to back questions. Prepare ahead for personal and professional questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had 7 different interviews over a span of about 2 months. After connecting with an employee on LinkedIn, I was emailed by a recruiter to schedule a 15 minute screening FaceTime interview. The interview basically revolved around my previous experience that was mentioned on my resume and why I wanted to join Apple. Then I was invited to meet with a Senior PM from the specific team they were considering me for. Shortly after, I was invited to interview at Apple HQ in California, which consisted of 4 one-hour interviews with different team members all in one day. I then had one more interview with a Senior PM the following week. That final interview required a lot of PM knowledge. I received the verbal offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• They asked about different project management frameworks and gave some problem solving/analytical cases, etc. Questions with Apple are solely based on your own experience and knowledge. Apple really wants to see how you will add value to the company holistically.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

STAR Method type questions were asked in sequence through a 20-25 minute phone interview, consisting of a number of anecdotal or behavioral questions mainly around conflict resolution in a matrix management environment.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you had to work with someone who’s personality was very different from yours? Can you tell me about how that affected your work?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Process takes couple of phone interviews followed by on site interview. Recruiters provide good guidance and keep up good communication. Overall experience was great. They focus on what one could do than what one has done.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Apple recruiter first which was relatively brief and covered basic skills. Then he arranged a phone interview with a hiring manager which took about 30 minutes on the phone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone call, hiring manager seemed like she was very busy and was late to the actual call. She was informal and didn't seem too interested in filling the position.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied to several postings online, and never heard back from any of them. Went to a career fair, spoke to several recruiters and actually got a phone call from one. We talked about procurement and I mentioned that I was definitely interested. She said she would send my information over to the hiring managers and again, never heard anything back..

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that focused on my skills and experience as a PM. Next step was interviewing with 3 people on the team. A week later I was brought in for 3 interviews with an upper level manager and two other stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone else made a mistake and you had to tell them about it.
      How would you get to know and adapt to the unique Apple culture?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was nice. I had an initial phone screening, followed by a more thorough phone interview by the recruiting department. Then I had a phone interview with a department manager and existing Project Manager...the Department Manager having worked there since the days of the Apple Lisa. Next, I went to the Apple facility here in Austin and had a panel interview, which went very well. The final interview was with the manager of the department I would actually be serving and the interviewer was a little harder to communicate with. Ultimately, I was not offered the job, but was told by the recruiter that I was one of the two finalists for the job and encouraged to apply to other jobs at Apple.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted via apple web site, 2 phone calls, no in site interview
    The 2 phone calls were back to back days
    Easy to schedule and conversation was friendly and I had good vibes.
    I was rejected due high salary expectations. apple should pay better to their own employees

Interview Questions

• Not much, I was rejected due my high salary expectations
      First call was HR, second call was more technical but nothing fancy. I was rejected due high salary expectations
      Apple should pay more to their employees   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.