Apple Red Zone Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Red Zone Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interviews before getting hired. The first one was a group of 40 people at the Apple Store. We watched a video on the values of Apple, and discussed in groups as well as by raising our hands to engage with the team members. The interview starts before you even walk in the door. Folks are waiting for the doors to open for the interview so try to discuss with your peers.

Interview Questions

• What was something that you noticed about Apple?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online on apples website and was invited to a group interview a week later.
    the first interview was very easy. just a group of 6 including me. interviewer asked us to answers questions like tell us about your self.your hobbies things like that.

About 3 days later i received a email to schedule a interview at the store i was picked to work at.
    prob a even easier interview than the first more one on one. it was a calm get to know the person next to you interview. we spoke about my hobbies. how i handle customers. i asked questions about how they liked the company and where it was going.

after the second interview i was asked to stay to speak with the store manager. he came in and the process was the same as the guy before. it felt like i was talking to a friend i haven't seen in a while.

I wasn't asked any tech questions but every manager is different. so do some light studying.

And about the dress code, no you don't need to dress up. i did. i was actually the only one in a suit and tie. not saying go in jeans and a t shirt but something casual is good.

Interview Questions

• what are your hobbies
      what do you like about apple
      are you comfortable wearing jeans and a t shirt lol.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process took a couple of weeks, had two interviews and they focused a lot on personality. They care less about how much you know about Apple products and more about if you're a friendly, warm and kind individual who will be a good customer service representative for their brand.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a challenging experience at work and how you dealt with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiriing process was a easy one in which you only had to go through one interview as well as a phone interview that is a great way to get to know someone

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

he process is pretty standard. A contact from a recruiter followed by a phone interview, and then if you qualify a phone interview with the hiring manager. The questions are pertinent to the field of your expertise.

Interview Questions

• why do i want to work for apple?   2 Answers

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Montvale, NJ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 step process. First you went to a huge recruiting event, then you meet with regional leader and then your respective store leaders. Just like any other interviews, just be yourself. They look for good communication skills, leadership, good personality, efficiency and etc.

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and a little self indulgent. I was often told how lucky I should feel to get an interview as Apple is incredibly selective. Beginning to end, I met with seven different members of management from the store I applied to and other stores in the area.

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Freehold, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Very informal. Scheduled through my friend who works there over text message. First session was with 4 total candidates and from there two of us moved on to a 2nd and 3rd interview. At first, the feedback was via a phone call just a few hours after the interview. Before the 3rd interview I was told that if all went well, I'd get a call and be given an offer that afternoon. I never received a call or email and had to follow up with my friend to find out they hired another candidate. That's the only part of the process that I felt was unprofessional. Otherwise it was a pretty typical retail interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was talking to your best friend, what is one thing he/she would say they loved about you? What is the one thing they think you need to work on?   Answer Question
    • Why Apple? What is your favorite Apple product?   Answer Question

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Freehold, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The nterview process consisted of 3 group interviews. Be yourself, Think outside the box, And confident! You will know if you did well, if you are contacted with the next interview location. It’s a very laid-back, Multi cultural and diverse company . I don’t mind if you have tattoos, or what the color of your hair is. We will put you through a two week offsite training. They are you will learn about the products in the culture even further. You do not need technology experience to apply for a job at Apple.

Interview Questions

• I remember a question and had to do with challenging things in our life our past career that we were able to manage or overcome. We had to express how we handle the situation, and hopefully impresses five managers that will be interviewing you .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1. Applied online. Received a confirmation email for my application.
    2. Received a call 3 days later from a recruiter, it was a brief interview and invitation to attend a group panel interview.
    3. The group interview took place at the HQ office in the Meatpacking District, there were about 20 people there. It felt like a competition. The event lasted about 1.5 hours.
    4. A couple of days later I received a phone interview.
    5. A few days later I was invited to an interview with 3 retail managers.

This was the longest interview process I've ever been to. It took almost 2 weeks from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Why Apple?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.