Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Long but worth it. You truly get to understand the company culture and what they are looking for in a candidate. At the end of the day, it is a sales position, so the company expects sales staff that want to help people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

A lengthy interview process that is more focused on your work ethic and your soft skills. A majority of the interview process is to allow them to determine if you're an approachable person who can handle a stressful floor environment.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was smooth. Just like their products. Once the application was submitted, it didn't take long to get a message back. A quick phone screen and then off to the races.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone, then group than individual interviews, taking 3 call backs. They were very positive and encouraging. I thought I had done well and was disappointed I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

• How did you go out of your way to help customers   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was with six other individuals. We sat at a table and introduced ourselves and explained why we liked the company. We then answered random questions in no specific order.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple product and why? If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Describe the impression the store layout gives you.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Really straight forward process. The managers were very nice and the interview questions weren't difficult to answer. I really enjoyed the conversation and had an easy time with the application process. T attire was business casual for the interview but the uniform was a t-shirt for the actual job

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went great lady was super nice. It was a group interview with 2 other people. She asked basic questions. They have changed the interview process I was told from before. Overall not bad.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for apple?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Newark, NJ (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

After reading a couple of interview questions on here, I was expecting a big group interview where you had to tell them about yourself.

It was a big group interview, but instead of telling them about yourself, you had to ask the person you were sitting next to questions, and introduce them to everyone in the room.

They don’t care how much you know about Apple or their products. They just want you to be happy and be able to talk to anyone. Then they set us all up on a “desert island” type of table to see our decisions and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was the first interview. When i got there it was a group of us. She broke it down to groups of three. We went to a table near the food court and began talking. She just asked basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at apple ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL (US)

Interview

I can’t get in touch with the hiring manager “Ashley” because after the “Alabama store” gave me the run around and told me to apply online with my resumé and then print out my resumé and it’d be better to turn it in “in person” and that it would help me more, “a manager”told me to call in on a certain day to get in touch with the “hiring manager” so I did, on the exact time and date just to find out that she wasn’t there, which I found out later that she was, afterwards I was told to wait till wends-day to talk to her so i did and today when I called her I was greeted by someone that said she wasn’t there and then found out that she was there by a friend, and since I am having such a hard time getting in a business where i invest and spend most of my money and time, I won’t quit but I am going to call in 2 times a day now, since me, the guy with 15+ years sales experience a high school diploma, and about to have a 10 year degree in the field applied for can’t get a hold of 1 simple person. I know that I am extremely overqualified for this job and since I am being put theough this cycle of lies and people not leading me in the right direction, I wonder how Apple expects to change the world when they are bussy hiring people who don’t even care about hard working enthusiastic people who aren’t a bunch of quitters and want to actually make some sort of difference. I know once I can finally start a career there maybe then the lies will stop and I can finally start working my way up.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.