Apple Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied online and was asked to interview through a link. The link was broken. Never got the interview. Called the apple office many times to speak with a hiring manager and never got a call back!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Had a phone interview and talked a lot about my portfolio projects. They were more interested in specific engineering challenges that I faced when building my projects. Asked some technical questions about manufacturing processes.

Interview Questions

• Show me the back of an iPhone and asked me how it might have been manufactured.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Group interview testing critical thinking and enthusiasm. We went from a large group of maybe 25-30 applicants to smaller groups of 5-6 where current Sales employees asked us questions testing our approach to solving problems and how to teaching others.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was told via email that I was invited to interview and had to then sign up for a time to go in and interview. My first interview was a group of 8 people. Very chill and laid back. They really want to see how you interact with people in this interview. It lasted right at an hour. I was then notified again via email that I was invited to a second interview and again signed up for a time online. The second interview was with a different team member. We were told at this interview that we will meet alot of people before offered a job with Apple. It was pretty much the same as the first interview but with different people and a different interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you did something spur of the moment and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

This was a straightforward interview with a sales manager where he asked questions about my interest in the position, my experience and background, knowledge about the company, and any unique skills relevant to the position.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Diego, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

They were very thoughtful and asked great questions. They want to know your experience with their products. Come prepared and be ready to shine. It was a group interview which was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How may of their products I owned.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was horrible. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. I’d rather apply somewhere else or for a better position in order to be treated better. Maybe others have had better experiences than I have. That is all thank you

Also presentation plays a huge role in the final outcome

Sales Interview

Interview

it is very intriguing all the times. they are very intense and will ask you and lead you. the whole
    process took about five weeks, and I was very excited about this.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in May 2014.

Interview

I met with 6-7 individuals over several weeks to discuss the opening. Several interviews with managers and other associates that collaborate with this role. Initial phone screen with HR recruiter. Initial interview with hiring manager, Sales Engineering manager, subject matter expert, Inside account manager, Inside sales manager, and second interview with sales and technical sales manager. Final interview is with VP of organization before decision is made on a candidate.

Sales Interview

Interview

Very Difficult. Asked really weird questions.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to get to space in a space shuttle?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.