Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.8

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

My interview process was a total of 3 in person interview. I got an email saying I was invited for a job even they were doing, and in order to participate you need to enroll. Once you click the invite it will give you an option to pick the date and time they have available for your interview. During my first interview it was a total of 3 of us (all of the interviews were group interviews) we were handed a piece of paper where you wrote down your basic information, how much knowledge you had of the products, your availability, plus the top 3 locations you'd like be hired at. Afterwards, she asked us questions about customer experience scenarios, and why we wanted to work at Apple. After the interview was done about 2 hours later I received an email stating I had moved forward to the 2nd interview, and again I needed to RSVP. During my second interview it was just 2 of us + the person interviewing us, and again the questions had to do with past experience with how you dealt with certain customers, and what our favorite Apple product was. An hour or so later I received in email saying I had made it into the final interview where again I needed to RSVP. During my LAST interview it was 3 of us + the interview lady. This time she just asked us questions about ourselves, and why we wanted to work there, and if we had questions for her. We were told that in a week we would hear back, and we would either get a call receiving the job offer, or an email stating you were not selected at the moment but to keep applying.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Edison, NJ (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Had 2 interviews that were pretty normal and easy going. First interview was with 4 other interviewees and the second was with 2 other interviewees. The interviewers are very easygoing and are very interested in your passions and truthful answers.

Interview Questions

• What is you favorite Apple product?   2 Answers

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied in May and heard back in late July. I received an email that invited me to an interview the following weekend. I showed up dressed business casual for the first interview (don't overdress). The managers interviewing did not gather the group until the exact start time. I was a bit nervous, but the first interview was very easy. Be authentic and don't try to play a part or act smart, they see right through that. The first interview was to sort out bad eggs, so there wasn't anything asked that was necessarily challenging. I was called back about 20 minutes later for another interview in two days. The next interview was one on one with a top tier manager for the store. She was very nice and our interview was very conversational. It was extremely short however and only last 25 minutes. The final interview was three days later. To my surprise, this interview was with a group of five. This was the coolest but also most intimidating interview I've ever done. The district manager and store leader were conducting it and they solely only wanted to know about each of us individually. The interview was very long and also conversational. I received an offer about a week later! It was the best interview experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Apple that is unique to you as a person?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to welcome someone new to your team, how did you do that?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite app?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online early June, received an invite for a group interview in August which lead to 2nd interview the same day with the team leader. The following week later i had a 3rd interview with the store manger, this was a group interview just like the first one. Both group interviews had roughly 6 people in them. Then a 4th interview with the Market Manager by phone a week later.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New Haven, CT (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was interesting. It was a group interview, which wasn't the most optimal interview environment. We were also interviewed on the store floor, so it was quite loud and distracting. It felt more like a competition than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a problem you faced in life and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was with two hiring managers asking you questions, asking about availability, and then telling you when you will hear back from them. Definitely ask them questions to show that you are interested in this role.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelby Township, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Shelby Township, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

You interview online, and if you qualify, you get an email back saying that you will be attending a group interview, and you select a time frame. The group interviewing process is really awkward.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Charleston, SC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Apple is all about personality. "We can teach you apple products, but we can't teach you how to talk to people" They really want to see someone with a passion of both technology and people.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time where you and a co-worker were bumping heads, and what was the solution.   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Skipped the group interview and was in my second interview, which was a one on one with one of the managers. Super simple, didn't feel much like an interview as it did a natural conversation. They hire off of PERSONALITY, not technological experience, at least for the sales specialist role. An employee was telling me they can teach anyone tech, but teaching people how to interact with other people is something they can't teach. That's probably the most important thing to remember during the interview, so just be yourself and be confident with talking to the manager above anything else.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you look for in a good leader?
      When was the last time you got negative feedback, and when was the last time you got positive feedback? Explain what it was and what you did.
      Why Apple?
      Name the last time you dealt with an angry customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview for the Sales Specialist position. The interview was very casual where the recruiter really wanted to get to know me and my background. He also shared his background and how he got his job with Apple. There were three questions asked during the interview. I did not get to the face to face interview, but he mentioned that it sometimes takes two to three times before getting a job offer with Apple.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Apple?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to resolve a conflict between two colleagues?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when you helped a customer and they were satisfied and happy with the results.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.