Apple Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in June 2020.

Interview

1.screening interview - overall ok;

2.online test - not difficult, but connection was poor;

3.interview with supervisor and other team member - not positive impression at all. To start with , the interviewers hardly presented themselves as commonly people do (name, function and challenge at least). As it was shared later the same day, both colleagues were confused why I was not praising the company loud enough. To mention I am a fan of Apple products and literally possess every gadget, but are you hiring me for my competences or ability to express my fascination?
    Clearly our values and chemistry do not match, declined the offer.

Specialist Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in February 2020.

Interview

Initially, there was a group interview. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, the interview was changed to a phone call interview. The call was pleasant but overall, I did not move to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with ambiguity.

Describe the best customer service that you have received.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied from the website and 3 rounds in total. The whole process took around 3-4 months of wait, so you have to be really patient while waiting for any updates from Apple.

Product Launch & Readiness Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

I submitted my CV and cover letter through a referral so I didn't apply online.
    HR emails you to arrange a time for a 30min phone screen. Here they ask you about your salary expectations, why do you want to work for apple and why operations? Basic behavioral questions.

HR advised they took my answers and run it by the hiring manager. They will get back to you within 2 weeks to advise if they want to interview you.

Next stage, HR will give you a take home case study - you have 2 days to complete a deck (no more then 10 slides) proposing your recommendations and thought process to address the problem. This deck will then be presented to the hiring managers.

Once I submitted my case study deck, HR got back to me within a day to schedule an interview with the hiring managers a month later. A week before the interview, they rescheduled the interview for 4 days later. I then had a lot of issues with HR confirming the new interview. I was only able to get a response from HR less than 24 hours before the actual interview. This was the most negative part of my experience.

The interview with the hiring manager is in person at Apples Office near One north MRT Station. At the interview there were 2 managers and then one person from the team of a similar level of the role you applied for. The interview starts of with some basic questions - but be careful they load it with multiple questions. The interview is not structured you can tell they are asking the questions as they fell like. I then had to present my case study - you typically do this off your laptop but I had issues with my HDMI cable so they the managers had to project my presentation for me.

After the presentation they will ask you questions to defend your decision. They say there is no right or wrong answer but I'm pretty sure the right answer is how Apple solved it real life.

I did not get past this stage of the interview process.

Another tip - If they ask if you like to be micromanaged you will need to answer yes or that you are comfortable with this. Apple has a very strange culture where they are very particular about how they do things and micromanaging is one of the things Apple Operations do.

Interview Questions

• > Introduce yourself, why are you here, why apple and why this role and why you would be a good fit for this role?
      > Which of your roles on your CV was a challenging environment and didn’t play to your strengths? What was this environment like and did you do your best work in this environment?
      > How do you manage stress?
      > What do you want in a manager?
      > How can you help your manager?
      > Which type of management style would you prefer hands off or hands on (micromanaged)?
      Hands on is one form of micromanaged - attention to the detail
      > Why do you want to work in operations? Why not sales and marketing? What part of sales and marketing do you not like?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ang Mo Kio, North-East

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Ang Mo Kio, North-East) in July 2019.

Interview

There were 4 interviews altogether. The first one was a phone interview where they wanted to get to know me better. I was then invited to a mass hiring session where I had a group interview. The group had about 8 people. The next day, I went on to my second group interview. A few weeks later, I was invited to the last interview where they were 5 of us in total.

Interview Questions

• Show us an apple app that you used to create music.    1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore).

Interview

Very long interview process, several rounds lasting more than one month. Some hiring managers repeatedly interviewed me with different partners. First round was phone interview with HR which took around 30 minutes followed by f2f interviews with different management members.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question like how do you analyze certain business situation and case study with presentation   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

Passed the test with 90% score. Had a 2nd interview with a lady and was promised response within 1 week. Then dead silence until weeks later I sent an email apologizing and asking for an update from their "busy" schedule. Didnt made it since 1st week.

Interview Questions

• How to acquire/check data validity from various situations.   Answer Question

Apple Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to the hiring seminar at their Orchard store.

Interview was done round table style, where we had to introduce ourselves to one another and they were also role plays based on scenarios that could happen in an apple store. Every action you do during the seminar is noted and taken down.

I noticed there were no Singaporeans hirers in the entire hiring process at all.

The interviewer is typically the store manager who is a westerner and doesn't have a clue about Singapore culture and people so I would say applicants with strong western influence, openness and characteristics would thrive in the interview.

No singlish, slang and good articulation would go a long way in helping you clear all 3 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are you doing now, your favourite apple product and why?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received email from HR asking for resume within a week, after resume submission received interview schedule for first round (technical phone screen) with project senior engineering manager

Interview Questions

• 2 question from leetcode (easy)
      4 question from networking and protocols.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through online and run through 3 round of interview. They are professional and very strict in hiring people. They want to ensure you can co-ordinate well with the team member.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.