Interview Question

Driver Interview

ITP Media Group

Asked basic questions. Introduce yourself. About previous experiences.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

11 Answers

Have big experience for Dubai driving job I have 22years old driving license

Saifullah on

I have 2year experience driver & office clerk.

Anonymous on

Dear Sir/Madam I am hard-working honest and fast learner person. I'm leveraging on my experience and current job position as a salesman Driver in the Philippines, for almost 7 years I can easily how to handled customer complain and I know how to solve problem.

RengMarion Sarino Enod on

Dear sir I am shafaat ullah khan from Pakistan sir I have UAE Driving license. NO .3.5.6 I have 10 years experience. I have good knowledge of Dubai roads

I have 4 number Lisence Dubai four years experience in UAE at jabel Ali port

Abdul mouiz on

Sir i am not working in uae but i am very honest man and i am very hard warker and all work i doing sir

Thanks

Saifullah on

Dear Sir.... I would like to apply for a driver job...i got my UAE 🇦🇪 driving license in 2006...i have 13 year experience in many multinational companies ..... I performed my duties on staff appraisals for nearly 12 years in diffrrent markets all over the UAE.... I have deep knowledge of roads and transport... I have 3 year experience in dubai TAXI services.... Please consider myself for any suitable position in your company.... Quick response will be highly appreciated.. Best regards... Ali 0556534771

Anonymous on

Dear sir I have driving experience 15 year I was working in Kuwait and Bahrain now I’m here 4 months I have uae driving license

Abu taher on

I have 15 years experience in UAE, very good knowledge of uae road and landmarks, I have language experience in Arabic Hindi English Malayalam, I am working sales collection delivery documents control. Contact no 0557165641

Lukmanul Hakkeem on

Sir I have 3yers experience in dubai and I have 5 years experience in Saudi Arabia I have UAE driving license also Now I am in visit visa I can join immediately thank you

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.