Autodesk Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 686 of over 686 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Autodesk

Application

I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

A recruiter sent an message regarding the job, and offered me two rounds of interview. One is technical and one is hiring manager about my past experience. The recruiter was nice overall.

Interview Questions
  • Reverse an array using recursion.
    Answer Question

Autodesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

6 (or more) 30-minute interviews plus a 40 minute presentation and 20 minute Q&A, followed by more interviews, some with the same people. The process took a month or two. I was interviewing with a number of companies and none were as rigorous as this one. After many hours of interviewing and many more hours putting together the presentation, I received a standard canned rejection. When I asked for feedback I was told they were not able to provide any- it seemed like they were afraid of getting sued. Really left a bad taste.

Interview Questions
  • All questions began with 'Tell me about a time when...' most were around handling conflict, to the point where I began to feel the entire role was conflict management. Many people asked the exact same questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

The interview process was long. Too many interviews with too many people who I never professionally interacted with after the fact. Redundant interview questions. Lots of waiting for final verdict.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

It was an online interview, and the interviewer asked mainly about the skills stated in the resume. Mostly about Java, and some general questions e.g. what's the difference between C++ and Java OOP.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Autodesk in Nov 2021

Interview

I had 2 interviews for this job, the first one was very nice, usual questions. In second one I felt from the start that they didn't really believe I could do the job. My background is in Architecture and they insisted with many questions about why I wanted to work for Autodesk in Manufacturing, telling me it's different, that it's something that I didn't do before. They ended the conversation with "we'll let you know soon" and one hour later I got a rejection email. However, I think it's relevant to say that I followed the job board because I really wanted to work for Autodesk. So, 4 days later, my interviewer's position for that location is open, which means that basically they interviewed just a few days before moving on somewhere else. I followed on and that position filled quickly (probably from inside) and the position for which I applied hasn't yet been filled!! I interviewed in August 2021 and it's end of November 2021. I applied for a lot of jobs for them afterwards because I really appreciate their software and I am genuinely excited about Autodesk. However, all my applications get rejected 1-2 days later. I apply and then get the rejection, it feels like I am screened already based on that position and rejected by default. I wanted to test my theory so I made a new account and I applied for just one job with that account. I was called to an interview and then when I told them I wanted to work remote they immediately said " not possible" , lied about some tax rules and ended the interview. This comes in a context where they specifically say on their website that they have employees working remote and for a job I was 100% qualified for, as they also said in the interview before me hitting the "remote" button. I still appreciate Autodesk products, but this feels like a lot of biases and "principles". It feels like they aren't really looking for new people.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to for manufacturing when you're background is in architecture? How would you handle your lack of sales experience? How would you go about finding out someones contact details without asking anyone for it?

Autodesk

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

first contact from people team already stating salary range (which I found very useful and transparent); the process is very thorough with different managers interview and peers and potential colleagues + stakeholders; another plus: they didn't ask to build or create a course;

Interview Questions
  • top project and why; worst project and why; lessons learned; collaboration across different teams and roles;

Autodesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

It was a referral. The recruiter called and set up a meeting with the HM. The interview was good and easy to handle. Mostly asked about my project and 2 behavioral questions. Waiting for their response.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your project. How do you communicate with developers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Singapore) in Oct 2021

Interview

It started with a cultural talk with the manager. After that, the seniors from the technical side came in for the technical test with an interview on some qualifications and a coding test.

Interview Questions
  • What is your short-term and long-term goals in the industry?

Anonymous Employee in Alkmaar

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Alkmaar)

Interview

1. Recruiter call, the recruiter for the CSO organization is based in Russia. 30 min call: why looking for a new job, why Autodesk and explaining the hiring process. 2. Call with the hiring manager, 30 to 45 min call with the Manager CS. The manager at that time was based in the UK. Simple questions as well, mainly talking about the experience in customer success, workflows and software that I used before. Prep with some questions to ask back to have a full understanding of the organization and position. 3. Feedback from the recruiter. If things go well you will receive a case study which you have to present back in a panel interview. 4. Case study: the case study itself is about a customer situation. Think about questions around: how will you involve other stakeholders from c-level, how to influence adoption, how to collaborate with intern account team etc. You will be asked to present your findings, please note this will not be a roleplay. 5. Panel interview: presentation day! In my case pre-COVID, we still had a office in the Netherlands, so I was asked to present onside. During these days you will be asked to do it remote. The panel was formed by the CS hiring manager, a Sr. CSM and a Account Exe. You will have 30 min to present and then expect another 45 min for Q&A. 6. If all goes well, you will be hired. In my case I received an offer the same day. Sentiment: not a difficult or hard proces. The most important thing is that you can show and share your experience. But please note: the whole process from applying to the job to finally the panel interview can take a while.

Interview Questions
  • How will you work together with the Account Executive?
  • How will you involve stakeholders from C-Level in the QBR?
  • How will you make sure a new product will be adopted by other business units?
2 people found this interview helpful

Autodesk

Application

I interviewed at Autodesk

Interview

Secuedled a call with a recruiter to discuss the position in greater depth. The position was for a spot in the Alias team. After the discussion, I felt like the qualifications required for the position didn't best fit my own qualifications and so we did not continue forward.

1 person found this interview helpful