BNY Mellon Fund Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 1,577.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Wrocław) in Feb 2021

Interview

First of all there is a call with the HR to discuss the potential video interview with the team. During the interview you can expect some questions about accounting, your interests as well as some hypothetical situations and how would you react to them.

Interview Questions
  • To bring up a stressful situation and explain how did I manage it.
    Answer Question

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

There were three interviews that were conducted. The first was a behavioral interview with HR. The second was with a team member and the third was with my future boss. The last two interviews were technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Applied thru college job portal. Had the interview on-campus. It was an easy interview. They asked general questions, behavioral questions nothing too complicated or challenging. Hiring process took couple of months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Cork) in Aug 2018

Interview

The company were very quick to get in contact and set up an interview. The interview lasted roughly 30 minutes. Started with personal info running through CV. Finished on about 10 technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in Apr 2018

Interview

Friendly interview process, general behavioural and technical questions asked. Hiring Manager very friendly and was eager to get to know me more as an individual after first phone call interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in Apr 2018

Interview

After applying for the job it take nearly 2 to 3 weeks to get a call from them and telephonic interview was conducted and it takes nearly 30 to 45 minutes to finish the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (King of Prussia, PA) in Feb 2018

Interview

The Process was quick after I applied. Had a phone interview than went in for an in person interview which was 3 hour long. Meet with three different teams. I got an offer. But very low salary and not negotiable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune) in Nov 2017

Interview

I was told that the whole hiring process will involve 3 rounds. 2 rounds of technical interview and subsequently HR interview. My 1st round of interview went well and I was told that I am selected & will be called for next round of technical interview to be done through VC. I followed up with the person who informed me that I was selected for the next round and he kept telling me that I will receive a call shortly. After a week, I was told that you didn't cleared the previous round. That was like very unethical on part of company. You keep telling a prospective employee that you are selected and all of a sudden you say you haven't cleared the previous round. I won't recommend anybody to join this company as they are highly unprofessional in their recruitment process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Singapore)

Interview

Asked personal questions to find out tenacity towards the job requirements, or to find out more about the candidate. Entire hiring process took 2-3 months, with 1 round interview with the team lead, and another one with the HR.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work long hours
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Phila, PA) in Jul 2017

Interview

I had a brief HR screening phone call followed up by in person interview with two managers. The in person interviews lasted approximately 40 minutes each. HR followed up within three days.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project that you are most proud of .
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews