BNY Mellon Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,592 of over 1,592.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

First round was a phone interview with an HR representative. Second round was in person interview with my future manager. There was a possibility of a third round with an oversees manager, but my future manager decided to hire me without that step.

Interview Questions
  • How I would book buying intangible asset in accounting system.
    2 Answers
3 people found this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Recruiter was nice at first and the process moved quickly. After getting to the second interview, they completely ghosted. This is after the company asks for your social security number in the app too so its terrible of a company to make you go through these hoops and then just ghost (recruiter also promised to get back to you regardless of outcome--that was a lie). During the panel interview also, the interviewers acted either very tired, or just condescending. Highly recommended to avoid this company. What a waste of time all around with this company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Two behavioral interviews Really nice interviewers who will most likely work in the area in which you will be hired if you get the job Not too bad, do your research of the company!

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about how you would respond to certain challenges in the workplace
2 people found this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Short and to the point. The interviewers were casual and friendly and there was general discussion about interests and later slowly moved to projects and experiences learnt form it. Then questions about some technologies like cloud etc were asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Very easy. Not a lot of questions. Experience based. Very knowledgeable and pleasant interviewer. Explained the whole process. Very open for questions. Friendly interview let that made me feel like I’m part of the team, already!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

I had 1 interview that lasted around 30 minutes. Was asked a series of tedious questions and knowledge of the company. I manager interviewing me was very nice and helped the process flow smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What are your future plans What have you done in excel

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward I applied for the position and went straight in for a panel interview it was a little overwhelming with the amount of people but if you just relax and answer questions honestly you’ll be fine

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Programming problems needed to solve through an online coding platform (2 rounds for the technical aspect). Once this step was completed you then would speak to other managers for a less technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Programming problems needed to solve in your language of choice.

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

It was technical plus HR interview. First they asked basic question about myself, then they ask question related to resume. They also asked question related to live project and past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • How to evaluate potential customers for opening barbar shop ?

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

I had my first round with BNY Mellon for the Summer Analyst Program. I applied for the Audit department and I was then called in for an interview. The interview was for about 10 minutes. The recruiter was really kind and patient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Great time interviewing. Very respectful and professional. On time. Pleasant. Knowledgeable. Human Resources team was easy to deal with and made the entire interview process easy - from scheduling, coordination and post- interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,592 Interviews