Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Bank of America

6,167 Interview Reviews

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions

Interview

4 Step Process. First was an online application and assesment involving scenarios and simple math based questions. Then an interview with the talent acquisition person, followed by an interview with a higher up (forgot the position she held), and finally an interview with two market leaders using a random video app/phone call combo.

All were about 30 minutes and involved the usual customer service questions; "name a time when you did this..." "talk about the importance of this..." "how would you overcome this...".
    Also questions regarding how well you know the position you're applying for. And of course "why Bank of America?".

Overall pretty easy. Do your research as always and prepare for a couple weird questions just in case. I got a "if you were a movie character who would you be and why?" and that one messed me up a little. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you stay organized in your work and what role that plays.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

3-4 rounds of technical interviews covering your skills, critical thinking and prior experience in the context of the job before hiring manager and HR talks to you to determine the cultural fit and career goals to see if it lines up with their plans and vision. Once all this is done HR will make an offer if you are selected.

Interview Questions

• Python basic and advanced features, database design and optimization techniques, project and program management, out of the box thinking and presence of mind, challenges faced.   1 Answer

Interview

Not bad- hirevue then final round superday. Asked some coding questions but focused more on behavorials. I had a pleasant experience interviewing. I accepted a full time offer. I don't really have anything else to say- I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, what do you want focus on on the resume?   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Very easy phone interview, recruiter went over job details, and discussed previous experience. Provided information about the position. Next was the panel interview that was done along with other potential candidates, tell me about a time or how you would handle a situation type questions.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was rather long but it worth it. The people I was interviewed by were all nice and passionate. They asked some technical questions that were medium difficult (DCF, FCF...)

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacks Landing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacks Landing, MI (US)).

Interview

The interview was streamlined with the ABM and BM asking you corporate and behavioral questions. Once you are done they will see if your personality fits their location and you will hear from them in 24-48 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer
    • How well do you accept stress in daily situations?   1 Answer
    • how are you in time?   1 Answer

Interview

First-round is a behavioral interview on HieVue. If done well then invited to the second round for a case study interview. Recruiters are very nice and the process is easy and the interview is not too complex.

Relationship Banker Interview

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a Bank of America recruiter. This was easy going and took approximately 20 minutes. No need to prep for this step of the process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for BOA?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had to do an online interview and then wait for a second round, the second round is a phone interview that will last around 1 hour with two different people from the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.