Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,658 of over 6.7K interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with a team
    2 Answers
92 people found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

It was straightforward. Spoke with the recruiter and she then passes my internet information on to the department. I then interviewed with the department lead. About two hours later I was called for a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • I basically just told what I did everyday in my current position. I was asked to describe a difficult job situation and how I resolved it. What are my strengths and a possible weakness, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

first got screened over phone then in person interview twice then call to reference person on the resume then asked to fingerprinted then take picture ids and training in branch

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Behavioral, informal, but professional. Enjoyed getting the meet with the team and share my background. Hours seemed good and well Balance of clients. I heard back within the day on the offer and position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

There was a brief phone call with a recruiter to get an idea of my situation and salary expectations. Next was a 1hr interview when we had a relaxed chat about the role. It was all quite pleasant and my interviewers were lovely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Application submitted, email follow up with 150 plus character assessment, then an audio interaction practice scenario situations about two hours in total, phone interview and then video interviews, two if first one goes well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

There are three phone interviews with three people in the team, behavior questions were asked, no technical questions. They like to know if you can work well with the team basically.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Had to do a hirevue and then went to Superday. Very thorough and absolutely loved the interviewers. There were a couple technicals but definitely reasonably asked. Got the offer and heard back the day of superday

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Consisted of one on-campus interview and a super day onsite. The super day lasted for the whole day and includes multiple rounds of interviews. For quant programs, there was a case that we need to prepare and then some 1:1 interviews with various managers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you encountered conflict in a team.

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Hirevue, First round phone call with associates then superday with 2 MD's. Very conversational, final round had some technical questions pertaining to liquidity ratios and my views on the market. Tested Chinese.

Interview Questions
  • What are some liquidity ratios that you would use in corporate banking?