Bank of Singapore Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bank of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Bank of Singapore

Interview

It was a short online video interview via zoom. The interviewer is highly professional. She was well prepared and reviewed my information before the interview. She is clear on the must on qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • How do you keep up-to-date on new technologies?
    Answer Question

Bank of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Bank of Singapore

Interview

towards the end of the internship, interns will be assessed based on the following: 1. Group presentation with other fellow interns 2. Individual presentation 3. Online assessment (pymetrics game, various other tests) 4. Feedbacks from manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Singapore

Interview

Brief interview over a phone call, explained on the roles, requirements, projects that I will be working on. Interviewer was welcoming and forthcoming about details. Start date is very soon, might be low on headcount as to the rush.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of Singapore in Jul 2021

Interview

I attended a technical interview. The interviewer asked about java threads, streams, hibernate and microservices. He asked about how to design and implement microservices. He asked about Kafka. He asked about hibernate framework and asked about the mapping details.

Interview Questions
  • How will you write a microservices? How will the request and response format? What are the important headers required? How will you validate the exncrypted password in server side? What is the difference between executor framework and fork-join framework? Do you need to shutdown the thread pool? What will happen if it is not shutdown? What is the purpose of HQL? Difference between HQL and SQL? If there is parent-child objects for example Customer-Order, how will you retrieve the orders? How will you do the mapping? How the server will know the query is written in HQL? What is criteria object?

Bank of Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of Singapore

Interview

Several rounds (up to 3) of interviews - first with hiring manager, second with HR third with MD level. Interviews consistent of tests for language and proficiency. Good responses but timeline and process was way too long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bank of Singapore (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

Applied via recruitment company. Received interview invitation after a week. Video Interview quite smooth, and friendly interviewer. Ended up being rejected although feel high chances to get hired during interview Session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bank of Singapore (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

it was not pleasant experience. interviewer called me down for interview but did not seem interested to know more about my professional experience. was a short 20mins interview. wasted my time to physically travel down to the office considering it's Covid times. the interviewer did not have basic courtesy to pick up my follow up calls and message. she did not bother to reply if i was rejected for the job. Poor image for a bank that supposedly services high networth clients.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me more about yourself. 2. What is the financial market doing now?

Bank of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Bank of Singapore

Interview

Face to face interaction. Interviewer was engaging and looked to understand my needs and what I could offer. No unnecessary questions, just straight to the point. Overall a positive experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bank of Singapore (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Apply > Psychometric Test > Superday Assessment Centre 6pax > If you pass the group case, proceed to 3 individual interviews with different departments on the same day Offer came 2.5 weeks after interview

Interview Questions
  • How should we innovate with COVID? Why PB? Yourself in 5 yrs Tell me of a time...

Bank of Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Bank of Singapore

Interview

Very bad interview experience. The manager looked so displeased and kept rolling her eyes. Whats worst is that she kept cutting me off when i was speaking. Thank god i received a better offer and didn't have to do an internship here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews