Barclays Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,047 of over 3.0K interviews

Recruiter12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Pune)

Interview

HR called me in the evening and sent WebEX meeting invite for the next day. Technical interview was 1:1. Soon after joining the meeting, I was asked to switch on WebCam and start sharing my screen. It felt really wierd because interviewer did not turn on WebCam and was not polite as well. I was given 1 problem statement and interviewer asked me to explain my approach. After explaining my approach, I was told to write full working code for it which I tried but could not write. I was not offered any help or suggestion by the interviewer whatsoever. Towards the end of the discussion, I asked a question to the interviewer regarding the role/project but interviewer simply declined to answer and told me that we had reached the allotted time so had to wrap up. Overall, I'd say it was a disappointing experience. Interviewer was very impolite, arrogant and ill-tempered ! Did not expect this from Barclays who brag about their RISES principles !

Interview Questions
  • Asked to write code in java for 1 problem statement. Not a single question apart from this.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

The first step was an online test. It had a situation based reasoning and numerical reasoning. The reasoning part has real time situations and was asked to react to several situations.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do when a colleagues asks for help and you've a lot of work to do?

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

I gave two technical rounds and one vp round. Interview was on teams channel and it was taken as per my resume skill set I was mentioned . Devops tools like git ansible jenkins aws maven Linux docker script ing . interview was intermediate level. I am looking forward to work with Barclays.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

The process included a coding round which consisted of technical mcqs and two coding questions of moderate level and was conducted online which was further followed by an interview(technical+HR).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

it was bit lengthy.......................................................................and too long . i had hoped for selection but it did not happen anyways i would keep trying for same may be next time it takes place better for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Assessment Centre consisting of a case study with an associate and an interview with HR covering behavioural-type questions. Case study can be quite intense, you're asked to prepare a presentation using rather large amount of information just received. Try to quickly make a plan and speak coherent. Treat this as a regular presentation, being enthusiastic and looking into the camera if virtual. Memorise and intertwine the values and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, tell me about yourself, why Barclays etc.

Barclays

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

1. Hiring Manager directly reached out to me to know my background and some of my project experience. 2. 1 AVP Level BA/PM interviewed me about my project experience of LIBOR Transition and Data ETL. 3. 1 Product Owner interviewed me about my understanding of developing a financial software application from the owner's perspective and also confirmed my short-term and long-term goals.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Any experience of using AWS? What services have you used? 3. Asked my experience of each project 4. What analysis work did I do in the LIBOR transition project? 5. Do I understand the Agile model? 6. Any experience of working with vendor?

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Online application, online test - numerical, situational, video interview. Phone interview with brief introduction of the role and simple HR queries and in person super day with back to back interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Easy just behavioral, have some good sense of your resume, be nice talk to and you should be in. Most of the job will be taught to you on the desk what they want to see is someone that is motivated, super detail oriented and serious.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why Barclays? Why this role? A time you faced a challenge

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Interview one on one with a senior member in research. The role was within the research department in a new area they were looking to build out, integrated across other research functions.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions, including views on industry landscape
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,047 Interviews