Barclays Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,282 of over 3,282.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Final stage - needed to present a 30 minute case study solving a problem for a client, including data analytics, and then have a one on one interview about personal motivations and achievements.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Barclays
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Fairly straightforward investment banking interview touching on basic understanding of the role + job expectations (long hours) and technical skills. I was a lateral hire so many questions centered on prior experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

1. Hirevue for Behavioral Questions 2. Coding Challenges with Workspace Questions that takes multiple hours to compete 3. Final interview on site for Coding Interview then another back to back interview on Technical Management and Teamwork collaboration 4. Decision will be given a day or two after the final interview took place

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how an operating system function Tell me how a compiler works Intranet vs. Internet

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Questions regarding basic knowledge of trading and accounting. Going through the CV and specific questions about education and previous experience. Interviewers may help answer the questions or explain something that you might not be able to know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

I met with the head of the department for an initial interview to get to know each other and see if our personalities were a fit, understand ways of working and what my back ground was. I had a follow up panel interview to go through a more formal and standardized interview process where I was asked about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

3 separate interviews With increasingly senior staff. Started with a discussion on role & cv review with a detailed review of experience, using competency based questions followed by a more informal intellectual discussion. Good experience, compared with comparable peers

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with difficult stakeholders, how did you do this / build relations etc

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

irst there was an online test. It consisted of one coding question and 6 sections including verbal, output questions, aptitude questions etc. Worst thing about test was you cannot navigate back to the question.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked in detail about my recent project, which technology I used, what are advantages of this technology, what challenges I faced etc

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Two online questions in their platform, during 3 min for each questions and then a general interview face to face. In the platform you will register it and it can’t change.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Had 2 rounds 1 week apart. 1 interviewer for first round and 3 interviewers for 2nd round. People were not too intense and it was obvious which aspects they were each focusing on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barclays

Application

I interviewed at Barclays

Interview

Onsite interview with 3 interviewers, 30-45mins each. Questions involved probability, statistics, machine learning, general finance, coding. The problems are not difficult if you have prepared. I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,282 Interviews