Find jobs for Data Analyst

Bloomberg L.P. Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 6.4K interviews

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Positive57%
Negative17%
Neutral26%
Applied online77%
Campus Recruiting8%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

First I had to do 2 online tests. Then a phone interview with HR. After that there was a 4 hour virtual assessment centre day. This consisted of a 2 sets of interviews as well as a 10 minute test to check your quick thinking, planning, and logistics capability. After that day I had 2 technical interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a colleague?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

cv application online, some simple follow up test/game. invited to a video interview about a month later - 7 questions, untimed prep, 1:30 to record an answer. follow up questions via email then they respond within 10 working days invited to a virtual AC - data analysis test, process reengineering task, interview with 1+ team leader(s) phoned that afternoon invited to a second team leader interview a while later, and then over the next few weeks with a manager and the local department head

Interview Questions
  • what financial asset class might you be interested in working with?
  • tell me a bit about this project you did

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

easy process; starts with a video recorded interview, info session that introduces you to the department, assesment day that has an interview with the team leaders, process re engineering task and data test

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you want to work at our company

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Group Interview(assessment center): studying about a case and present as group, two groups and 8 people in all, then final discussion ; Interview: behavioural questions. About 5 questions with details asking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

They send me a link to 7 online interview questions which are highly related to the job. You have 1 attempt, 90 seconds to answer each question. Besides, they asked about my visa status.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain a time you improved a process using a technology solution? Please detail the outcome and the specific technology you need.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

1. First video-recording interview where you answer general questions about your interest in the position and Data Analysis. 2. Assessmetn day - 4-hour interview with 2-hour presentation of Bloomberg and then some reingeering task, technical multiple-choice test and final 45-mins interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Bloomberg? What skills does an Data Analyst should have? Tell me about time you were dealing with a problematic client? What news have you recently read?

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Multiple initial rounds of HR screening followed by a technical screening. Interviews consisted of multiple product managers, then a final one with office manager. One final technical round after that, which did not affect the outcome of the offer but was used to allocate candidates towards a suitable product team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Following the application process which required a cover letter and answering some standard questions I was asked to complete an online logic and psychometric test. I was then invited for an interview online where I read the questions and my answers are recorded via webcam with no one on the other side. Self-paced and convenient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

The interview process consisted of sending off an application form to begin with consisting of questions to answer, cv and your cover letter. They then get in touch a few weeks later to decline or offer you an interview which is recorded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview went well. I was asked alot of competency based and motivation questions. Make sure you read about what Bloomberg does and the industry they operate in. Be ready to explain you previous projects and work clearly and concisely

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews