Bloomberg L.P. Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,364 of over 6.4K interviews

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Positive54%
Negative17%
Neutral29%
Applied online68%
Campus Recruiting16%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Multiple interviews, mostly based around interpersonal skills, some technicals as well. Starts with an initial phone screen with HR, then multiple rounds of interviews with different managers. Technicals seemed important but the emphasis was mostly around how you carried yourself.

Interview Questions
  • How can you calculate the yield of a bond.
    Answer Question

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

I got through to 2 rounds of interviews. First was a typical hirevue interview, tell me about yourself, background etc. Next was a more technical interview and the questions were not typical technical questions so I was a little thrown off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Very detailed interview with questions based to know about your personality and knowledge. Situational based interview focused on finding if you fit the organization. Total 4 rounds. Overall around 2 months time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

I had a phone interview. We went over resume and personal questions for 10 minutes then straight to coding. The question wasn't hard, but it took me 15 minutes to arrive at a feasible solution. After that, I coded it through without actually running.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Was asked to describe what teamwork and customer service means to be along with why I wanted the role and how my past experiences were relevant. There was also questions on how I could display the technical competencies for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

First I had to do 2 online tests. Then a phone interview with HR. After that there was a 4 hour virtual assessment centre day. This consisted of a 2 sets of interviews as well as a 10 minute test to check your quick thinking, planning, and logistics capability. After that day I had 2 technical interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a colleague?

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

case debate in 2 teams, skills assessment, 1 process improvement interview with 1 supervisor evaluating and another HR person administering, group lunch to ask questions and speak to current employees. Quick response after interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Was given a task to write a Java program that sorts files alphabetically by their content. Did the task in their open space office at one of the employees desks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Applied on bloomberg careers website and then received an invitation to a video interview where I was asked questions about my experience and why I want to join bloomberg and a leetcode medium problem

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode medium, experience, why do I want to join bloomberg

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and very seamless just like the interviewer. He was very clear with what their team is actually looking and trying to establish with the new candidate.

Interview Questions
  • SQL:Write a sql to list all departments names and associated employees even if there are no employees in the department
  • Python: Count the number of occurrences the item is present in list and print the ones with more than one occurrence? list = [1,3,3,4,4,4]
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,364 Interviews