Booking.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,021 of over 2,021.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Amsterdam)

Interview

First there was a phone screen with a recruiter covering my experience and interests, reason for leaving current company. Then a technical interview - one complex problem to be solved in around 40 minutes (1 hour interview, 10 minutes introduction, 10 minutes for questions at the end). FAANG style problem, as I had been previously warned. Unfortunately while I was on the right track, I didn't manage to progress enough in the available time.

Interview Questions
  • Complex graph search problem - I liked that the problem description was adapted to have some relevance to the company.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

recruiter first called you and then if you have passed you need to prepare for 2 technical interview with. the direct mangar and then team members , human resource will contact you if you got passed

Interview Questions
  • how you solve the business problem such as sorting out the hotels name

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Amsterdam) in Sep 2021

Interview

They sent me an HackerRank online test. The questions were fair, but the last assignment was to make a task in React framework even though the job description did not mention the framework. I have only worked with angular and vue, so my time ended before I could finish the last requirements for the assignment. To pass the test, your result should be above 95%, so I didn't pass. Also, the recruiter refused to provide me with any kind of report for my score.

Interview Questions
  • A couple of easy algorithm questions. Make a page where you could search and display movies using React framework

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Quick but efficient calls with Recruiter, followed by interviews with hiring managers. The process was simple and helped me focus on what matters. Overall, one of the most positive interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Booking.com (Amsterdam)

Interview

Started with 1 phone call with the recruiter, followed by three video interviews with different people on the team. Then, I was set a task (presentation) for the team, showing them with my ideas and creative thinking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

primero entrevista por teléfono para dar detalles y luego entrevista en la oficina donde te hacen prueba de idiomas, juego en grupo, supuesto practico y entrevista 1-1 con jefe de equipo. Facil

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Todo el proceso consistió en 3 entrevistas. La primera en ingles con RH, la segunda en español con un senior en Booking Mexico, la tercera también en español con un gerente regional en Mexico.

Interview Questions
  • Antecedentes, Motivación, Debilidades, Fortalezas y Retos en anterior trabajo

Booking.com

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Positive experience during the process, first was phone call with the recruiter to talk through role, experience and behavioral questions. 2nd interview with 2 direct hiring managers, again very friendly people. Standard behavioral questions and also answered questions that I had 3rd interview with technical managers and another stakeholder. Questions were a bit more technical

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stakeholders, how do you work under pressure

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Booking.com in Aug 2021

Interview

It was good. The technical question was well defined and structured. But, I was not good at addressing all the issues. I didn't pay enough attention to the hints Maksim was giving me.

Interview Questions
  • Design a proxy system to map requests with machine learning model_name to specific ip addresses. Then, you should detect when the routing engine is adding or deleting an ip address.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Amsterdam) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very cold recruiter with robotic attitude. No interaction and no focus on the candidate's answers. Not experienced approach in order to make the candidate to feel comfortable and the questions were too general. They were on time and the interview was arranged easily via automatic emails.

Interview Questions
  • How many members the team that I was supervising was consisting from?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,021 Interviews