Bread Financial Interview Questions

Updated 14 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 184 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Bread Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bread Financial in Mar 2022

Interview

The first time interview is an On demand interview, very quick and easy. They walk you through each step and give you time to think about your answers. Second part is a phone interview

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you too apply for this position? What are different computer systems you are familiar with? Give a time that someone at work was critical and how did you respond? Give a time a work that 2 people had 2 different options and how did you solve the problem?
    Answer Question

Bread Financial

Application

I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

1. online assessment. 2. Personal interview. 3. managerial rounds. 4. HR round. After that I got offer letter. Within a month I joined as I was already on notice. It is been more than a year now am associated with this company.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Will ask about your projects and experiences.

Bread Financial

Application

I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes virtually, with some multiple choice and a few videos to watch. It was a pretty smooth interview process. I virtually recorded my answers, and used hirevue for the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for the position and how much experience do you have within the position.

Bread Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bread Financial in Jun 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a talent acquisitions person who held a 30 minute conversation with me with standard questions like the typical "tell me about a time..." ones. I was told on a Wednesday that they couldn't promise they would get back to me by Friday but that whether or not I would progress to the next interview with the position's direct supervisor, I would be informed by the middle of the next week. That was two weeks ago now and I never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about some advice you received from a previous supervisor.

Bread Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

The process was quick and easy to navigate. Friendly recruitment team and they were happy to answer any questions I had in preparation. I met with a panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bread Financial

Application

I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

Quick and easy super nice lady who helped me feel confident! I’m currently waiting to hear back from them but I am super excited to get the experience to work with bread

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and why you would be a good fit for this position

Bread Financial

Application

I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

Very nice process with well defined structure. 2 technical rounds followed by hr round. Technical round one is little difficult they asked in depth questions to check the knowledge . Overall interview process is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bread Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

The interview process was fully virtual with amazing recruiters with awesome personalities you could sense through the phone. After doing more research on the company I saw it was greatly favored by women and a large majority of staff. I was presented an offer and accepted and look forward to joining my new team!

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you handle conflict at work, what was the resolution, what steps did you take to resolve said issue?

Bread Financial

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bread Financial in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. HR was great with communicating the process overall and adjusting the interview schedule to my availability. In total, I had ~5 conversations that lasted 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself & your experience? Q: How would your past experience and knowledge help you in this role?

Bread Financial

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bread Financial

Interview

Both interviews were very professional, efficient and punctual. My recruiter was amazing from the very first moment of contact when she had emailed me regarding a position they had. In now in the "onboarding" stage and will update my reviews as I proceed along. I'm extremely excited to go through the 3 week training to gain as much knowledge as I can and become another addition to Alliance Data's success stories!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews