Cover image for Bryan Health

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Bryan Health Interview Questions

Updated 7 Sept 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryan Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Jul 2022

Interview

Interviewed with three people from the EMR Team, all very pleasant to talk to. They were able to explain in more detail what the role consisted of, what would be required, benefits, and duties. They all seemed very genuine and kind, and seem to love what they do.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role?
    Answer Question

Bryan Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryan Health in Jul 2020

Interview

Over the phone; 20 minutes tops. The phone call was me and the charge nurse and one week later I was offered a position. She seemed very intentional and you could tell she wanted the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions
  • One time I provided exceptional patient care
  • Asked at least 3 times if I had any questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Dec 2019

Interview

Sat down with assistant manager for questioning. Asked about 30 questions between the two of them. Discussed processes moving forward and the call back time that was to be expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Sept 2018

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed. More like talking with a friend. I was offered the position at the end of the interview. My manager was very friendly and communicated with me from start to finish regarding the hiring process and orientation.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Jul 2018

Interview

Usually a quick call in for an interview. Had a good idea by the end of the interview. HR has to offer job. HR called back that day. Easy on boarding process.

Interview Questions
  • What has been one of your biggest accomplishments as a nurse so far

Bryan Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryan Health

Interview

I had a wonderful interview experience with Bryan! The interviewer was in my field, so we felt very comfortable talking about social work values, ethics, etc. throughout the interview. She made me feel very comfortable and as if we were having a conversation rather than being grilled. Unfortunately, I did not get the experience, as they went with someone with more experience. However, the interviewer personally called me and complimented me on how well I did during the interview and encouraged me to apply to any other positions I see open up in the future.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Dec 2015

Interview

This was the most laid back interview, back in 2015. It was in a messy office with an assistant manager. Luckily, she was fantastic. I really felt comfortable with her professionalism and energy. She does not work there any longer, unfortunately. It did not matter what the environment of the interview was, because the AM was great. Though, I had several jobs lined up with offers, and Bryan had not called me for an update at all-I called them! Happily, I was offered the job with the best Lincoln and Omaha compensation, so I took it! Not a bad decision, every place has pros and cons. this hospital just needs to work on gossip and morale.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had an upset patient/customer, and how did you resolve it?

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Oct 2015

Interview

One on one with the food service manager. Asked a lot of questions relating to the companies core values. A lot of questions relating to customer service. It was easy going.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time at (he picked a specific job from my resume) when you demonstrated ( core value). Asked multiple questions like this with different experiences and different core values.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Jun 2013

Interview

The interview process was 2 part. The first was with the director and the second was a panel made up of the director, manager and one supervisor. The questions were fair and on point. The whole process from start to finish was 3 weeks after which time I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would hire someone, what questions you would ask to determine the potential fit of the applicant to the job.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryan Health (Lincoln, NE) in Apr 2011

Interview

Received phone call for screening, came in for interview for sub position, later was hired permanently. Interview was with the ER department supervisor who was pleasant and professional. The people in the office were initially helpful and pleasant. The culture seemed to be engaged and interested in serving the customer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you failed and what you did to correct it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews