ByteDance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 567 of over 567 interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

Short interviews but duration was rather long and slow . Interviewers were nice and asked generic questions about your life, interest and understanding of company’s background. Interviewers were rather nice and quite chill throughout the process. During interview, there is someone from HR that is present to take notes.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about products the company had and what they do. Values of company etc
    1 Answer

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

The interviewer is likely to know about you and competitivity. general questions: 1. Why do you want to choose to be a product manager? 2. Could you compare different apps and filters on the markets in mainland China?

Interview Questions
  • general questions: 1. Why do you want to choose to be a product manager? 2. Could you compare different apps and filters on the markets in mainland China?

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

Three interviews, first over the phone, then again with Human resource t. tHEN another two with operation team. finally conclusion with Human Resource. The process was on zoom and via calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ByteDance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

The interviewer does not provide any feedback during the interview, feel not respected, and got directly refused while applying for other positions. Did not show enough respect to me. Algorithm questions work all the time even it is not needed for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ByteDance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

OS + Networks questions in the beginning. Coding qn in the second half - leetcode medium level Make sure to prepare the OS and Networks basics before going for interview. Connection was not very good so I could not hear interviewer very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

we process an online interview through a phone app. I talk with a guy around 50 minutes, he asked me to talk about my experience, and asked what is my career goal(after college graduation)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

Smooth process, interviewer wasn't from Singapore even though I interviewed for Singapore role but was a very friendly guy. Interview process was smooth and on time. Questions were not too difficult and I had a pleasant chat with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview: general system design questions and technical questions (leetcode medium)

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

2 manager interviews + 1 interview with HR. All are more focused on your resume with a bit market sizing questions. Interviewers are all really nice and make you relax.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

#1: One leetcode hard question followed by questions on network, os basics and some brain teasers. The interviewer was quite helpful in guiding me onto the right direction. #2: much like #1 #3: more focused on projects and experiences, got rejected after this round.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what happens when you run an executable that retrieves data from a website on linux.

ByteDance

Application

I interviewed at ByteDance

Interview

just had phone call interview. they asked me why I'm willing to move to another company and my domain knowledge. the interviewer also introduced about the company and their vision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 567 Interviews