C3.ai Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

C3.ai Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

I am working in a multi-billion organization and was looking for a change. I got impressed with their AI background and applied for an interview. I am in the bay area for some time now, but this is the worst experience I have ever had. The interviewer asked me a question to solve and from there the interviewer is in his own world. During the interview process, I keep on explaining my solution and towards the end, the interviewer mentioned this is not the question. So throughout the process, the interviewer is in some other world and not even looked or listened to what I coded or explaining. I clearly can't understand then why even there is an interview then.

If you guys are already working in a reputed organization, just avoid and don't waste your time interviewing here.

C3.ai , improve the interview process. This is not the way how you should treat the people who are interviewing. Respect the time of the people who are interviewing or at least ask your engineers to co-ordinate in the interview activity. Sorry to say, very bad experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai in September 2019.

Interview

I got to know this opportunity through a recruiter. Interesting product and good tech stack, so I wanted to give it a try. I got a phone screen set up as the first step with a senior engineer.
    The guy seemed nice and professional initially. After a few minutes, he nitpicked on a typo in my resume. It was weird. He was stuck on that for a while and made sure he got his point across. It was not comfortable. After this, we chatted a little about my current work, projects and dived into the coding part. Now, he insisted that I do the interview in Java. I said I was not comfortable with it as I don't use Java at my work. His response was 'its there in your resume'. WTF? I did not have a good feeling about this. He said he will help. I worked through a simple linked list relationship problem. But this threw me off balance and could not really keep up with my comfortable pace.
    I am writing this to let people know that you will occasionally find some morons like this interviewing you and if at all you come across anyone that tries to make you uncomfortable, just don't proceed with the interview, its not going end well for you !

Interview Questions

• Given an array of linked list nodes and some root and non root nodes, find the non root nodes.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Worst experience. The interview takes around 2 months. It consists of 4 parts.
    1. Phone screen.
    2. Onsite.
    3. Talk with VP and Hiring manager.
    4. Talk with CTO.

I was under the impression that , after round 3 I would get an offer. They aggressively asked my salary expectations, and I also submitted pre hire immigration question. After 4th step,and waiting for almost 1.5 month (entire process), they informed me, they are going to pass.

I am glad they did not join the company, because if they can't show respect to the candidate, I wonder what would be the life for an employer there. I would not recommend anybody else to even consider the company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process is pretty typical. Phone call, online tech screen, and finally a face to face. The entire process was very transparent and overall a pleasant experience. In addition to technical assessment, I felt the company really wanted to get to know what kind of person I was. Overall I would rate the experience very positive and refreshing.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen and onsite with relatively interesting questions, more difficult and algorithmic in nature than what most tech companies ask (probably on par with Google/Facebook/Linkedin). I felt like I gave reasonably good answers to all questions and my coding was near-perfect, but I received feedback that I did not "match the profile they're looking for". Not clear if they expected better answers, or if they just didn't like me on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.